Description

☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡

This is a work of fiction. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡

This is a mature story, language, cursing, violence, and sexual content.

Another warning. This is in 1st person, so some chapters there may be a switch in point of views. I will try to make each chapter one or the other, but we'll see.

Also main point of views are from Elehna and Zechariah, but Isaiah and Jeremiah's will also be included.

*
**
*
**
*

Elehna Avery hides behind her hoody and dark cloths. In school she's known as the 'freak,' and the 'outcast' and out of school she's no better. Her father is cruel and abusive and while she wishes never to return home, she has no choice. All Elehna wants to do is graduate high school, and be free.

Elehna's already complicated life, soon becomes much more complicated when a over-grown dog somehow get's into her house. And, while in the beginning she's frozen in fear, she finally gives in to what her mind and her body both want - to run.

Zachariah Montgomery, your normal nineteen year old guy. The only thing that seperates him from the rest of the people his age is the fact that he can turn into a large wolf at will. That, and the fact that he's Alpha of his pack.

While Zach, his Beta and third who happen to be his younger brothers are on a patrol run they catch the scent of a rouge in their territory. But, what has them worried is the fact that it wasn't just the rouges scent they picked up.

*
**
*

:

:Series list::

Pure - Zachariah & Elehna
Brave - Isaiah & Alannah
Tainted - Jeremiah & Raine