7

March 9th, 1980

I had broken into a cold sweat as the knocking on the door progressed. Out of all the times he could've knocked on the door he chose this one. I could vividly picture the outcome of this event and honey, it's far from sweet. Meanwhile Prince was lounging on the bed with his hands behind his head as if he had nothing to lose.

"Oh my god! What do we do?" I screeched whilst kneeling on the bed to retrieve my undergarments, he opened his amber eyes slowly to look at my panicked features.

"We do nothing." He replies nonchalantly. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head as I stared at him incredulously.

"Nothing? Are you out of yo--" He placed his palm over my mouth only to receive an intense glared before he retracted his hand.

"Look, it's probably not even him."

I positioned my hands on my hips, "Then tell me who else would be out there, huh?"

"I think you have a couple of men on stand by, this could be one of your little midnight snacks." He joked.

I was so worried about him getting hurt because of my carelessness and he's over here laughing.

"Listen, I'm freaking out because I know he's not going to leave here without a fight and your little jokes aren't helping, okay? So what you need to do it is put your fucking clothes on before I lose my shit."

He forced a laugh as he stared up at me through his eye lashes, "I'm gon' let that little nasty attitude you got slide because this is your first time getting in a mess like this but next time lower your voice when you're talking to me."

I released a deep sigh as I took a moment to just breathe, my hair was pulled into a messy ponytail as I paced back and forth quickly. Finally, I gained enough courage to just walk to the entrance leaving Prince behind. I hope he put all of his clothes on.

My legs were like jello as I reached the door; palms were sweaty as they wrapped around the golden knob and skin drenched in nervous sweat. As soon as it turned the knob it was flung open revealing a highly pissed off Rick and...Gayle. Before I could even react he grabbed me the front of my shirt yanking me towards him, all the air in my lungs escaped me as I stared into his dark eyes.

"You ungrateful, traitorous bitch! I should have left your ass in Buffalo!" He spat and to say I was frightened was an understatement. My breathing had increased greatly as he stared at me with distaste before shoving me back forcefully. His aggression caused me to fall onto the floor before him but I was quick to scramble to my feet.

"Where's the long haired faggot so I can kick his ass and be done with the both of you."

Out of thin air, Prince appeared beside me his jaw was clenched, "Name calling? C'mon on Ricky, I thought you were better than that!"

"You fucking midget, I'll stomp the shit out of you." He growled, Prince laughed loudly causing an uneasy feeling to run through my body.

"You ain't gon' do shit, all this talk and no action you wanna be so tough..." Prince says his amber eyes glaring dangerously at Rick, I tugged helplessly on his arm trying to calm him.

"Prince, it's not worth it." I spoke lowly causing Rick to glance at me, he grinned deviously at me before shifting his eyes back to Prince.

"I think you betta listen to your bitch, before I knock your ass down to size. Where I come from niggas like you get killed for runnin' their mouths."