Akuma Attack

Marinette's POV

As I begun to leave the school, I saw Chloe run after me. "Mar-Marinette! Run!" She yelled, out of breath.

"Why? What's wrong?!" I asked her.

"Adrien! He's an akuma! He's coming after you!" Chloe sputtered out in short fearful sentences.

I glared in the direction she had come from, "Seriously?! He's akumatized because I got mad at him?! It took me everything not to be akumatized when he left me that rude phone call!"

"Marinette, you don't understand! This isn't his fault or your fault! It's... mine," she admitted, panting.

"You can explain later! Meanwhile, find a safe spot! I've got to transform!" I clenched my fists and teeth together.

"Transform?! What is with everyone spilling their business today?! Now you're Ladybug and Adrien's Chat Noir! What's next? I'm Qu-" she started to panic.

"Chloe, go hide! And don't you dare tell another person about this," I threatened.

"But Mar-" Chloe tried to tell me but I cut her off and pulled her into a hiding spot.

"Stay here! I'll let you explain when I de-evillize Adrien's akuma," I said sharply before zipping off to find the akuma, as I ignored Chloe's protests.

"Tikki, spots on!" I transformed, causing Nino to scream.

"WAIT, MARINETTE IS LAD-" he begun to yell before my hand slipped over his mouth, clamping it shut.

"Shut up, DJ. I swear, today is not my day," I growled before releasing my hold on him.

"Go hide somewhere and don't you dare say one word about this!" I called it after him as he ran away, causing me to sigh and facepalm.

Alya came running out. "Ladybug, thank goodness you're here! Chat Noir has been akumatized!"

"Go find a safe place to hide. I'll fix this in no time," I assured her. With a thankful smile, Alya ran to a nearby room.

Not too long after I stepped foot in the school, I saw Chat Noir laughing manically. Then I realized he was covered in a white suit rather than black, and his eyes were purple instead of green.

"Chat Noir, what is going on?!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, my lady is here," he purred with an evil smirk.

"Shut up, Cat. Why are you doing this?" I asked him, disregarding his words.

"I'm Chat Blanc now, and you want to hear something? I was blamed for something I never even did and framed. Now how would you feel if the love of your life started ignoring you for a reason you didn't even know about?" Chat Blanc asked me.

My heart sank at his words. What did he mean by that? Was that what Chloe was trying to explain to me when she said something was her fault? Did I wrongly accuse Adrien and lock him out?

"Wait, what? Chat, what's going on?" I asked him, lowering my yoyo weapon slowly.

"Oh, so my lady has no idea what my princess has done to me! Where is she?" Chat Blanc sneered, pointing his staff outwards.

"If Marinette apologized, would you be Chat Noir again?" I asked.

"Shut up and give me your Miraculous before I destroy the city," Chat Blanc threatened.

I rolled my eyes at his threat. "As if, I'm never giving you my Miraculous. However, I'll take yours!" I grabbed his hand and slid the ring off.

I dropped it to the floor and attempted to crush it with my foot. However, it did not break and Chat Blanc did not change back.

"Give it back to me, you savage," he growled.

"Nope! Where is your akuma?! Dang it!" I cried out.

"As if I'd tell you! I'm better like this. More powerful. At least I won't be useless and ignored," he muttered.

"Chat, you were never useless to begin with! You've saved me multiple times and there's been akumas that I never could've defeated without your help, so don't ever think you were useless!" I tried to explain to him.

He let out a creepy laugh and looked at me with his purple eyes, small and dilated. "I think I need to teach my princess a lesson. Where is she? I know you know where she is!"

"Wh- But- Why would I know?" I chuckled nervously, touching my elbow.

"Because, my lady..." He began, looking me dead in the eyes.

His eyes were nothing like they usually were. Those piercing green eyes were now a broken purple.

"You are my princess-"

"NO!!!" I yelled out, causing him to glare at me as I tugged at my hair.

"My princess's secret twin sister! You didn't let me finish!" He groaned out of frustration, shooting me down with his purple-eyed glare.

"You're nothing like Marinette, other than the blue hair and blue eyes! You're brave, she's mean. I'd be able to tell in an instant, my lady," he smirked at me.

I somewhat sighed out of relief, and hopelessness.
"What if I told she didn't know what was going on and assumed things without asking you?" I asked.

He struck me again with his cold glare, and replied, "Then that would be rude."

"Don't make me fight you, Ladybug!" He yelled when I attempted to get closer.

"Chat, this isn't you!" I told him, my voice breaking with hurt. I thought of old times with my partner and how he was always there for me. I thought of how Chat Noir put up with my girls' day out. I thought of what a good nature he had and how he never spoke negatively of me or my civilian self.

"Chat Noir, I am no longer. I am Chat Blanc and I still expect you to hand me your Miraculous. Now give it!" Chat Blanc stepped towards me.

Suddenly, I had an idea. Making a bolt into the school, I chose a random classroom before Chat Blanc could see which room I had run into.

"Lucky Charm!" I summoned an item. Once the red light faded, I noticed the charm was a picture of my civilian self.

This only meant one thing.

I would have to defeat Chat Blanc as Marinette Dupain-Cheng.