Chapter 13

Walking onto the pitch with stands filled with screaming fans rooting for one of the two teams that were about to face off, no one could help but feel the adrenaline. "There he is, winking at me." Adrianna got up on her toes to whisper in Cristiano's pierced ear. She pointed to her right as the other team, Paris Saint-Germain, walked out with Reina de Madrid. "He looks filthy." Anna shivered with disgust while Zlatan continued to wink at her and now, blow kisses.

"Don't pay attention to him stupid." Cristiano tenderly nudged Adrianna forward as they began to walk out. The stadium was filled with colorful jerseys but mostly white jerseys with the number seven in it. There were a couple red and white striped ones with the number seventeen on the back, but not many. "Aww, you have fans!" Cristiano teased Adrianna while holding a mascot's hand, "You're famous now!"

"Shut up Penaldo." Anna knew Cris didn't appreciate people, especially his friends, calling him by his annoying nicknames. Penaldo, the Sultan of the Stepover, crybaby, and many other comical names were given to the Real Madrid star. Cristiano would rather be called King Cristiano more than anything else; after all he wants to retire around forty-years old so he can live like a king. A king that has around fifty princesses.

The two teams started to shake hands, Zlatan held Adrianna's hand longer than the others and mumbled something crude to her. "You look lovely today LaMarte; want to have a threesome with my wife after?" Adrianna quickly whipped her hand away and continue on in the line, while Cristiano was sending death glares as he shook Zlatan's hand. "She'd be great since she's been practicing with you, Ronnie."

"I never laid a hand on her Ibra." Ronaldo pursed his lips as he walked away from the Swedish forward. Adrianna noticed his face and walked up to him and reminded Cris of the deal they had agreed on before. "He's testing me Anna!" H made his hands into a fist because of how frustrated he was at Zlatan. To Cristiano, Adrianna is his prized jewel that can't be replaced nor replicated in any way. Like his mom, Dolores, you must respect her without a doubt or else.

Anna lovingly placed a hand on the side of his arm and carefully looked straight in his eyes. "Don't. Fucking. Do. Shit. Thank you!" Her hand slid down to squeeze Cristiano's as he laughed from her seriousness. "There's nothing funny, Ronaldo! One mess up and you're off to the dingy locker rooms!!" Adrianna's grip on his hand tightened, and Cristiano didn't feel the pain whatsoever. He just simply broke free and hugged his best friend before the captain and co-captain of PSG's co-ed team joined them for the coin-toss.

"This is a home game for PSG so they'll get to choose heads or tails. "The ref said looking back and forth between the team captains. The ref finally stopped and asked Paris Saint-Germain's captain, Zlatan, which side he thought the coin was going to land on.

"Heads." Zlatan decided with the co-captain, Kosovare Asllani nodding to his right side with a stern look on her face. Ibrahimović didn't take his eyes off of Adrianna's chest until he heard his wife, Helena, calling him from the stands. When he looked back at the coin it had landed on heads like he had assumed. Kosovare chose the left side of the field when the ref asked.

They exchanged pennants, shook each other's hands once more, then ran off to their respective positions. "Can't wait for this game to end LaMarte." Zlatan taunted Anna as he passed her, knowing Cristiano could hear him loud and clear. After the two teams were set up and ready, the ref blew his whistle and Kosovare did the kick-off. PSG was using a 4-3-3 formation along with Reina because, Coach Rivera and Maria had trust in Cristiano and Adrianna teamwork.

Cristianna and Isaac rushed to PSG's defensive line and let their midfielders and defenders do their thing. Adrianna obviously despised the position she was playing; right-wing is uncomfortable for her compared to center. "Why the hell do I have to be here?!" Adrianna mumbled under her breath as she pressured the left-back, the front of her jersey had the number three on it. "At least it's not left-wing, God forbid." Anna glanced at Cristiano to make sure he was mentally stable, or at least appeared to be mentally stable.