Chapter 2

Adrianna started dribbling towards the goal as her fellow teammates backed out of the way. When she got to Real's midfield the ball was aggressively taken away from her by Luka Modrić. "Shit!" She whispered when she realized that the other midfielders would just watch Benzema score another goal for his club.

Adrianna sprinted down the field however by the time she caught up with him it was too late. As Atlético began to set up again she shouted to her teammates "Stop standing around and use your fucking legs for Satan's sake! This is football, you're supposed to kick things!!" She then began to command the Féminas; who to pressure, when to back her up, and who should stay back.

Carlo was impressed by how much getting scored on irritated her. "Ronaldo," he cooed "make sure they pass it to you! I wanna see Atlético's number 17 play a little more..." Cristiano received the message since he was left-wing and right next to the coach.

The ball was passed back Adrianna when the ref blew the whistle, this time Cristiano came spiriting after her. He successfully stole the ball from her but she wasn't going to let him get away with it. Adrianna quickly turned around and grabbed onto the hem of Cristiano's shirt in an attempt to pull him back; he did the same towards her.

Surprisingly, Cristiano was only a little bit faster than Adrianna but less aggressive. The two continued to pull at each other's shirt until Adrianna had gotten the ball back and tried to pivot towards Real Madrid's goalie. Cristiano soon came back for her and they were back at it again. In the process, Adrianna had accidentally lifted up his training shirt, revealing his chiseled abs and tanned torso. Of course she wasn't the only one feeling around— Cristiano had already "accidentally" groped her boobs and booty through her training clothes multiple times.

The rest of the footballers observed the sexual phenomenon take place, witnessing things such as LaMarte's hand sliding up and down Ronaldo's muscular stomach, and Ronaldo's arm wrapped around her waist and his hand in her shorts. Eventually, Cristiano took the ball back and switched directions; in his mind he hoped to get Adrianna off him but his body didn't and was pleased when her hands were placed on him once more.

Number 17 took a bad step and tripped not only herself but CR7 too. Before he could cause a major injury to Adrianna, he kept himself off her with his hands and knees. Adrianna lied under him as they both watched the ball roll away towards a Fémina standing in awe.

"You okay?" Ronaldo asked as he slowly stood up and hovered over his fellow Portuguese.

"Yeah, but that doesn't concern you." Adrianna retorted as she fixed her training shirt and shorts.

Cristiano shrugged before he realized Benzema had passed him the ball. He swiftly shoved Adrianna out of the way and dashed toward the goal, but a simply push can't keep her away. When she returned to his side again the pulling, scratching, and touching had resumed, however it was much more aggressive this time. Cristiano attempted to shoot but it was deflected by the goalie, Lillian Alvarrez.

The players jogged towards the box to prepare for the corner kick taken by Gareth Bale. "Stay out of my way." Cristiano whispered in Adrianna's ear. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"Because you said that I'm going to get in your way. And when you try to head the ball in, I'll be there to head it out." She grabbed his shirt like he did to her's. It wasn't hard for LaMarte to whisper her reply in his ear, after all she's a little taller than 5'10". The footballer was only three inches above her, and she could easily get on her toes and be his height.

When Gareth kicked the ball Cristiano tried to head it just like Adrianna had mentioned, but her legs were more accustomed to leaping then his, causing her to get the ball before him. Annoyed, Cristiano spun Adrianna around to face him by her well-shaped hips.

"I said stay out of my way!" He yelled in her face as he latched onto her shirt.

"Too fucking bad Ronnie!" Adrianna tugged at the collar of his shirt as they continued to bark at each other while getting closer and closer.

The ref blew his whistle and gave them both yellow cards for unnecessary roughness.

"You won't need to do that ref, I've seen enough from this girl." Carlo suddenly said as he walked onto the field. "LaMarte, you and your Féminas can stay for free because of your spectacular performance."

The players and coach of Atlético Madrid cheered while the men on Real Madrid mumbled to their friends about the touching that had gone on between the team's star footballers. Sooner or later Cristiano and Adrianna had to be separated by their teammates.

"YOU TOUCHED HIS ABS!!" Anika said as he strolled over to her friend, followed by the rest of the Féminas. "How was it?"

"I don't know, I wasn't paying attention to them." Adrianna admitted.

"You guys were all over each other. Your hands were caressing his chiseled figure while his were running up and down your body frantically." Lillian commented when she met up with Adrianna. "I thought you were anti-Ronaldo, but watching y'all was like watching porn with the actual porn in it."

Adrianna looked over at the Real players and unintentionally met eyes with Cristiano. Mmm, I would love for him to destroy my body in bed, she thought to herself.
__________

These chapters are unedited so bear with me. I'm going to go ahead and tell you now that there will be smut, and lots of it. Also, I will be skipping ahead to more recent years like 2015 or 2016.

Right now this takes place in 2013. So if you were wondering why the coach's name was Carlos, that's because in 2013 Real Madrid's coach was Carlos Ancelotti.

More chapters soon!!