GET OUT

Hi there! So I'm basically SHERLOCKED and decided to write a Mycroft x reader story. I saw a movie where something similar happened and I decided to write a fanfic about it. I hope someone read it and likes it. If you do please leave a HEART and that way I'll know you are interested in me writting the story.

So there you were, sitting in your chair with a book opened in your lap and your eyes looking at the screen of your laptop. You were writting an essay about the book you had had to read for your college lessons. You were basically studying and using the essay to have the main ideas clear. You got your tea and took a sip from it trying to not burn your tongue, which obviusly happened, it was always the same, you had almost got used to it. Then, someone knocked on your door.

Who is it? you immediately thought, your friends wouldn't come at that hours to your room, so you looked through the peephole and saw three men wearing black clothes. That wasn't a good thing. You were a responsible student, you had the highest grades in your year, and your behaviour was good. You didn't think opening the door was a good option, not at all. You looked through the window across your desk and saw a truck standing quite near to your room with the lights on. Everything was too strange, you took your phone and texted your best friend, at least you would ensure someone knew what happened to you in case you didn't make it out of your room.

Let's face it. Three men wearing black clothes standing by your door and a truck (also black) in front of your room? Come on, you weren't just being paranoid were you?

Besides, how could you be so unlucky? Couldn't they wait until you finished your exams? You had almost finished your career, you had to study now. You were almost done, you weren't just going to throw away everything you had accomplished. Well... maybe you were being a bit too much paranoid. But... you didn't lose anything if you didn't open the door... did you?

They knocked again, rougher this time. God help me you thought. You looked through the window again to ensure no one was out. You checked it and thought it was empty. You put your laptop in your bag with your keys, your cellphone and your wallet.

You took a deep breath and opened the window. It was quite cold outside... Thank god you were on the ground floor so that you didn't even have to jump. You closed the window carefully behind you and hid between the bushes. Luckily you hadn't undressed today to study so you still had common clothes on. A quite big group of students were crossing a corridor and you saw your oportunity. You went towards them silently and hid among them. You took the first chance you had and went to a near Starbucks, you asked for a coffee and sat in the back of the establishment. You tried to concentrate in your work, but you just couldn't, you kept staring at the door without even noticing it. Maybe you were crazy. Maybe you needed to get some sleep...

Suddenly someone sat next to you.

Shit You couldn't help but to think

"Excuse me miss, but I'm afraid I need to talk to you." Not really

"Well, I'm afraid you'll have to wait... I need to study for my exams. Maybe on another occasion" you said as you  closed you laptop and stood up" You left the café without even thinking about how many of them you had seen. You became aware of your mistake too late.

You felt many arms embrace you and as you tried to get free of their grap you were thrown in a truck, not without making two of the three men fall to the pavement. You had kicked one of them and pushed the other one, but you hadn't had enough time to get rid of the third one.

"Good evening miss y/l/n we are sorry of the way we've met but we are in a hurry to solve this and you are one of the few people who can help us to solve it.