Chapter 1

Camila's POV

Just another boring cloudy day at the school, I am sitting in the desk next to Dinah, who is talking how her eyebrows on fleek. I would be talking about it with her but right now, I am not in the mood to talk.

My life is complicated, not that I don't like it, I really do. It just is. I am different. Oh I bet you are thinking everybody are different. No, I am not talking about that different. I am different. Okay okay. I am a werewolf. There. Happy? I am not the only one who is different. You see Dinah is a vampire. Yes they can get tan. Stupid stereotypes, you guys. Books about them are fiction stories, not nonfiction. Get your shits together.

My school isn't filled with werewolves, vampires, or witches. There are very few in my school like this fuckboy wolf, Austin who claimed I am his mate, and he's my mate. My wolf laughed so hard when he said that. Honey, I am not dumb as fuck. Get the fuck out of my lane, you fuckwolf.

Whatever. My papa is an alpha of the pack. There are three packs and my pack is one of the powerful packs. My pack do have more than one alpha, but my papa got voted to be a top alpha. Yay, go papa.

Here we come with those crap stereotypes, no we do not live in the middle of the forest but we do have a cabin in the middle of the forest, now that is true. It's for the meeting or training. Sometime we allow some werewolves, who got kicked out of the pack or have no pack, joins us. We don't stay together. We split the pack. My dad let them do whatever they want to do and let them live wherever they want to live in and make a pack in there. My dad might be an alpha, he hates to be a controller like another. One of the reasons why my pack is so big. My pack is filled with not just werewolves but with vampires and very few witches as well.

You think you know about omegas, betas, and alphas. Shit, you don't. We don't choose to be alpha, omega, or beta. If an alpha is a female, then she has a penis which is a *rare alpha*. That'd be hot if my mate was a female alpha. Not saying I am gay. Man, enough with stereotypes bullshit, shame on you. Males can be omegas, and females can be alphas. We don't go wild when it's full moon. We shift anytime we want to as soon as we learn how to control our wolf.

"Camila? Are you there?" Dinah knocked on my head. 

"Knock it off, dude." I shoved her hand away. "You were zoned out. Is everything alright?" Dinah gave me a worried look.

"Yeah. Yeah, I was just thinking how my life is complicated.. not in bad way! Like shit, they don't know about us." I quietly chuckled and shook my head. "It's pretty crazy if you th-"

The unfamiliar scent hit me. Dinah can tell it by my expression. I sniffed again. Another werewolf? I looked at Dinah. "There is a new werewolf here." I hissed. "And a witch?"

I can hear their footsteps, they are on their way to this classroom. Shit. Shit. Shit. That's all I can think of. Shit!

"They are on their way to our class!" I don't know I am nervous and my wolf was getting too excited.

"No vampire?" Dinah pouted. We do have teenagers vampires in my pack but they are in the different town or state. My papa doesn't want the pack to stay in one spot or it'll be crowded. My pack is like an army because my papa is too nice to say no.

"No." I rolled my eyes at her. "I don't think so. I don't smell one."

The sound of the opening door caught the entire class's attention and there were two girls, a tall brunette with jet black hair and green eyes, and a short brunette with brown hair and brown eyes. My wolf howled as a girl with green eyes and I made an eye contact. I looked away.

Fuck. My mate is a girl?

Are you a homophobic? I jumped a little and glared at the green eyed girl. No I am not. I am surprised. I am no damn homophobic. Get the fuck out of my mind! I almost growled.

Yeah werewolves can read minds. It's annoying. My parents won't get out of my mind. Like can I just have peace with my own mind without anyone invading. And no, we don't have to be in our wolf form to read minds.

"Oh hello there! I forgot I am getting new students today." My homeroom teacher, Ms. Cuevas. "Your names?"

"Ally Hernandez." She smiled.

"I am Lauren. Lauren Jauregui." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[GRAMMER FIXED] Please let me know if there are grammar errors, please let me know!

Hey guys! Don't forget to give a like.

Also don't forget to comment to give me some ideas after chapter and chapter! Comment here!

If you did, the updates might will go faster. I will try my best as much as I can!

So what do you think about this? Comment here!

-Camie <3