Chapter seven

Nate's p.o.v

We walked out of the parking lot and everyone's head turned to stare . We walked through the Hall way. Everyone's attention was on Elena. The guys gawked and the girls glared.

Elena didn't seem to notice or care. I grabbed her waist.

I then saw someone I didn't want to see. Amy, the pack slut.

"Baby there you are." She completely ignored Elena and approached me. I groaned in disgust.

"Baby?" Elena narrowed her eyes.

"Why you got a problem bitch." She sneered. I growled. Amy looked taken aback by my growl.

"Actually I do when that's my mate." She took a step forward. she was taller than Amy and hotter and I was very much turned on right now.

"Sorry bitch he's mine." She sneered.

How dare she speak to my mate like that.

Rip her throat out my wolf begged. I growled at her.

"Listen here you Muppet reject, he is mine as in Mine not yours. You wanna dance, then lets. I'm not someone you wanna mess with especially today." Elena spat.

Wow rejected Muppet. Wow were does she it from. Pure gold. We were surrounded by people. Everyone laughed at Amy.

That's what you get for messing with my mate.

We walked to class. Everyone stared at our interwoven hands.

I truly loved her

I truly loved her.

We should introduce her to the pack my wolf said.

Yeah we should but we have to ask her first. I told him.

Class Finnish and we had a free. Yea!!

We walked outside to see a guy in a suit looking directly at Elena.......

.

.

.

.

🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑
🐺