Chapter one

Do you like werewolf books mixed with guns and gangs. You Do?    Then go check out my books 'the gangleaders girl and son', and 'Rayna Queen'...

Have you ever felt like you were alone. Well I feel that way . I'm driving to Aspen right now in my Audi R8.

I make a good living

I work for a group called agents. We work on kidnapping, information from the other person, transporting, protection, and assassination. I'm the best at all but I enjoy the assassination the most. I'm on my way to Aspen because we have a mission to take out some rogues and find out why they are attacking in groups.

I love a good hunt . I finally made it into the town and I'm now looking for my house they gave me . The job comes with some perks . The head Master is like a father to me so that helps. It also helps that I have 13years of experience.

I earn more than most people in ten years . Moving on .

Ring ring ring

-hello- I answered.

-hello daughter- 'which is code for I'm your boss and this is for your mission. I'm a douchebag '. I added that part.

-ada- 'which is code for father and you can talk's

-new job you are to make sure Nathan Tanner Fires is protected. At all cost . Im trusting you. he is my grandson and your the only one I would ever trust.Your house will be set up waiting for you. You will attend school and watch over him . That's all this mobile device will self destruct in.

5

4

3

I threw it out the window to see a small explosion in my review mirror .

"That was close". I said to myself.

I drove to the house and checked it out. It was huge. Just my style.
I drove into the garage to see a black Range Rove.

I parked next to it and made my way in the house

I parked next to it and made my way in the house. I hide weapons through out the house.

"Tomorrow was school.". I groaned.

This is gonna be great. Note the sarcasm.

I went outside to smell some werewolves watching. I sat on the porch acting like i didn't see them . I was undercover. I look up at the stars and said goodnight to my mom and dad. I did that every night and a tear rolled do my cheek. I was supposed to look weak so I put on a show. I was very good a lying.

The trick is, to lie with the truth or believe the lie. I needed to get to sleep but that can wait after adventure time. I love that show.

Morning

I got up and changed in my outfit. Hiding a few weapons here and there and put some in my bag in the hidden compartment

 Hiding a few weapons here and there and put some in my bag in the hidden compartment

Well school gonna suck

Well school gonna suck .

I drove into the parking lot and I smelt the most delicious smell ever which meant one thing 'mate' . I look up to see the hottest guy I ever layed eyes on.

"Mine"

"Shit"

***

cover done by LoveMeSomeSalvatore. she did an amazing job and shes and amazing writer. please her out.

check out my other books please.

Please

Vote

Comment

& Share