Chapter five

The Devil's Daughter

He looked at me in fear. I walked towards him. He backed away. He reached the end of the stage and jumped down. I cut Nate's ropes and ran after the rogue king. He ran into the woods. His scent got stronger.

He ran and I chased. I could hear his heavy breathing. I took one of my daggers and threw it at him.

I heard a grunt of pain. He laid on the ground bleeding. The dagger sticking out of his chest.

"Looks like the big bad rogue king isn't so tough." I taughted . He coughed blood.

"You bitch." He spat.

"Ouuu. Touché." I smirked although he couldn't see. I had my mask on.

"Why? We sent for that bastards mate. We didn't do anything thing to you." He coughed and dragged him self to the tree.

I took out my mask. "That bastard is my mate." I growled and ripped his heart out.

I lit a match and burned his body and watched it burn to ash.

I walked back. I saw Nate leaning against the wall looking at me. I rushed to him and he held me.

***

We were at the pack house the pack doctor was looking after him while he held my hand.

After everything he still had a smirked plastered on his face.

***

We laid in bed. I started to feel all Mushi which wasn't good. I couldn't change.

.. My phone rang ..

Unknown

The end is just the beginning and I hope you're ready to lose everything like I did.

You sincerely not
LB/CD

Looks like its not the end

†††††††††
An
Hey guys thanks for reading and voting. Please comment what to want to happen next.
Please
Vote
Share
And follow me on social media
@sumishkachetty

Thanks - Sumishka