Chapter two

(Play the song)

I walked in the middle of the hall and everybody turn to look at me . The guys gawked and the girls scowled at me.

That delicious smell.

"Mine."

"Shit." I said.

I did the most logical thing.

I tried to run. Underline tried. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest and growled "Mine" while holding me close.

"Dammit Dammit I'm so screwed." I muttered to myself.

He made me look up at him while he held my waist.

"What's your name love?". His voice was so hot.

Damn mating bond.

"Elena Rose". I had to change my name sometimes with the whole undercover thing. His eyes were a beautiful blue.

"Well Elena my mate, I'm Nathan but call me Nate." The Way he says my name god.

Snap out it Elena.

..Ring Ring Ring..

Who would have thought my mission ended up being my mate. I certainly didn't.

"I need to go". I tried to go, again tried.

"Where?" He asked

"I need my schedule"

"I'll come with you". We both walked towards the office, any guy that looked at me and smiled would earn a growl and a scowl from Nate.

We reached the Secretary. "Hello, how can I hel...alpha"she looked afraid, she bowed her head in submission.

"Hi ,I'm Elena Rose. I need my schedule please." I smiled politely.

"There you go sweetie." she smiled back. My schedule was pretty good.

1 Ap math
2 English
3 Lunch
4 Gym
5 Science
6 Free

"What was that about" I asked Nate.

"I'm the alpha." He shrugged.

"I know that, but why is she afraid of you?"He shrugged again. My phone buzzed. A message.

Update on mission and report.

I deleted the message and we walked to class . We have every class together thanks to him. Makes my job easier. We headed of to math first. We walked through the door.

"Hello sorry we are late. I'm new." I said shyly.

"It's okay but what's your excuse Mr Fires."

"I was with her" He smirked.

"Go take a seat. Okay every on pop quiz." Everyone groaned.

Nate's smirked fell faster than the flash. I sat next to Nate. I got the test and the damn thing was easy. I finished in ten minutes to see everyone still on the first page stressed.

Nate turned to me and looked stunned. I simply smirked.

"Who ever finishes can leave"the teacher went back to doing what he was doing. I simply got up and gave him my test.

He looked shocked. I did finish school at ten . Everyone were whispering to themselves and I just walked out of class. I need to set up camera's around and hide some weapons and most of all I was hungry.

After ten minutes of I drove back to school. I might have went to MacDonald's. Might off. I sat on the hood and ate.

Half an hour later

The bell rang and I saw a very pissed Nate . "Where were you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Out" I stated. He huffed.

"You were supposed to tell me." Now wait a second

" Your not my boss." I smirked. He should learn he will never win with me.

We walked to English and there were assigned seats. I sat next the guy named Aakil. He was really cool. Nate didn't feel the same way. He hand prints were visible on the desk.

A smell hit me . A very disgusting smell.

Rogues........