Minah places her hand on my shoulder. "Oh cheer up darling. So what if we aren't roommates? You might have a room next to mine? You never know."

Oh yeah. I hadn't thought of that.

I smile and nod. "Thanks Minah!"

"You're welcome." She replies while smiling.

Suddenly a woman comes rushing into the hall going towards the head master. She whispers something in his ear and the head master. The head master nods and says 'thank you' to her.

"Ladies and gents! Settle down! Now it appears we are missing a student in this hall. Where is Jeon Jungkook? Has anybody seen him?" The head master speaks.

The hall gasps when the head master mentions his name.

Someone behind us replies, "Probably making out with a girl in the toilets!"

The hall bursts out into fits of laughter, including Minah.

"Jeon Jungkook?" The head master calls his name out.

I turn around to find him. Then I see a boy walking into the hall, tucking his white shirt into his trousers. "I'm here sir!"

"Aah there you are! Jeon Jungkook, you need to-" The head master speaks, but then he gets interrupted.

"Actually sir just call me Jungkook. That's what everyone calls me." Jungkook shrugs.

He must be my roommate.

"Anyway Jungkook, you need to take some sheets from one of the teachers. Your name and your roommate's name is also mentioned on it. And-" The head master gets interrupted by Jungkook again.

"Yes sir!" Jungkook salutes him, earning a roar of laughter from the whole hall. "May I go now?"

"But I haven't finished!" The head master scolds him.

"Alright alright. Keep your hair on!" Jungkook replies dramatically. "If you have any.." Then he mumbles.

Minah starts giggling and everyone laughs again.

"You know what. Your roommate will tell you!" My eyes widen. Oh please no! "Off you go! Use the map to find your room." The head master replies, looking quite ticked off.

Jungkook smirks. "Yes sir."

Then Jungkook walks out of the hall acting like he's the boss of the school.

"All of you go!" The head master gets rid of us.

"Come on Minah! Let's go and find the building with our rooms in." I speak.

"Eunji! THAT was your roommate! Oh my god! He is so cute!" Minah fangirls.

We both start walking to find the building. I pull out my map and reply to Minah at the same time. "Yeah he's got this bad boy attitude. I bet all the girls here are going to fall for him."

"Well he's your roommate! You're so lucky!" Minah whines.

"You've got some guy called Kim Taehyung. What if he's cuter than Jungkook?" I ask.