Truth

I stared at the Prime, "Optimus...what was Megatron talking about?" I asked, confused. "What truth? Please, I do not understand."

"There is no need for the explanation, Ora..." Optimus said as he gazed away.

I leaned in forward towards him, "What do you mean? What are you hiding from me?"

"I am not hiding anything." Optimus sighed. "I am just trying to protect you."

I stood up from the bench, "Protect me? There is something, isn't there?" I questioned. 

Optimus didn't respond. There was only silence between us. Finally, as I could see that the Prime wouldn't tell me anything, a sinking feeling fell in me. "Optimus...I know you are in pain with the past of your planet. You are always silent that is why. About the war in my vision...about...Ariel and Megatron...I know you are not going to tell me anything but that is not going to stop me from learning of my origin and who I am." I said, giving him a last look before leaving the lunch room area.

I moved to the hallway to where the lockers was. Thoughts and words began to collide in my head. Ariel. Megatron. Optimus. Cybertron. 

There is something in Ora that is Cybertronian...

I lowered my gaze, gripping upon my arm with the symbol while walking past more students of the school. The mark was just something of the alien planet but my vision or dream seemed...like I knew I have been there before... it was more like a memory. 

I turned to a corner but before I could react, I bumped into Megatron who manage to siege my wrist. Our gaze met as he pulled me in towards him with his other hand at my waist, supporting me from falling. His red eyes glowed with mirth as if the Decepticon Leader was please to crash into me.

I blushed in embarrassment, "I am...sorry...Mega-" I stopped, remembering that other students was here. "Markus. I am sorry, Markus. I wasn't looking where I was going." 

"Was there something on your mind, Ora? Perhaps you would have to get your head out of the clouds." Megatron teased, releasing me. 

I pull back from him, slightly. "Well, yes..." I shot him an unease look. 

"You don't trust me." Megatron raised a brow. "I can understand your reasons why but Ora, I am not the one who is trying to hide the truth from you."

A new interest sparked in me as I looked at him, listening. Megatron smirked as he saw my expression. "Optimus didn't tell you." He added on. "He didn't tell you what you are and what power you possess."

I gazed away, "What do you mean? Power?"

"Tell me, Ora, do you ever wonder why you were left as an orphan? Why you ever had that mark on your arm? Why the Allspark opened it's power unto you?" He remarked.

I looked up at him with surprise, "How did you know? That was in my vision. In the war." I said, incredulously.

Megatron nodded, "Yes, it was but the Allspark-"

He didn't finished as a girl student, Sierra came with a bunch of her friends, interrupting us. "Hey, Markus and Ora! Are coming to the party tonight?" 

"Whose party is it?" I asked before Megatron can intervene. 

Sierra laughed, "It is Vince's party. He is inviting everyone in the school! The party is held just down the street in a studio. I am sure you can't miss it! Anyway, I will see you both there!" She said as she left with her friends, informing more students about the party.

I sighed, "Well, I am not going."

"And why not?" Megatron asked.

I began to walk to the doors of the school, "Because I...I don't have anyone going with me and I don't fit in with a lot of people." I said, trying to find an excuse.

But before I could try and squeeze my way out of this, I felt Megatron's hand on mine. "Ora, you have me and you do need to find some time to enjoy yourself."

I stopped as I was in the Decepticon Leader's grasp. There was no escape.