Home

I sat there on the couch texting on my phone while Raf played his Xbox in the autobot's base. Miko was trying to get the attention of Jack. I sighed and checked the time on my phone, its was nearly 9 o'clock and I should be going home now. Got boring school tomorrow...

I looked up at Jack who looked like having the same idea as me. "Um, guys it's getting late. Not really but we all got to go to school tomorrow. Hey Arcee can you drive Ora and I home? My mum going to worry about us."

The female autobot looked at him, smiling, "Got it." Then she transformed into her vehicle mode. Jack grabbed his school bag, getting his helmet out and mine.  He put on his and threw mine to me.

I quickly got up and catched it, "Thanks!" I went and slide down the stairs and landed gently onto the ground, making my way to the motorcycle. 

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" Raf called still focusing on his game.

I put on my helmet and climbed on at the back, holding on Jack. "Bye everyone! See you tomorrow! Bye Optimus!" I smiled.

Optimus gazed down at Jack and I. He smiled back and nodded. "Make sure they are safe, Arcee."

"Yes, Optimus." She responded and drove us away out of the base to our house.

****************************************************

When we arrived, Jack opened the garage using the car remote. Thank goodness, Mrs Darby wasn't here yet. We parked in, I got off, taking my helmet off. "What a day!"

"Yeah, what a day. You met the autobots and got kidnapped and you seemed to even make Optimus smile." Jack said taking off of his helmet and getting off Arcee.

"Everybody can make him smile." I said laying my helmet on the table.

"Not really, Ora...Primes never really smile. That's how I thought they were made to be but it looks like  you really did it. He enjoys whenever you are around." Arcee said.

I turned looking at the motorcycle then at Jack. "Is really hard to make the Prime smile?"

Jack put his helmet on the table beside mine, "Oh, yes. Trust me, I tried and not even once he smiled or laughed!"

"Whoa...probably I have some kind of power to do it!" I joked putting up my hands as if I am a wizard or something.

A car noise came from behind us. I turned around lowering my hands, seeing Mrs Darby turned off her car and getting out. "Hello, kids!" She said cheerfully.

"Hey mum! How was work?" Jack asked.

"Oh you know the usual, tired of work. How was your after school club?" She said, looking at us.

I stared at Jack, he looked back at me giving me a cheeky grin, "It was good."

"That's good, come on let's eat dinner and get some sleep." She went in the house, closing the garage door using the remote. Jack followed her, I was about to but I looked back at Arcee, "Goodnight." I whispered, then I went in having dinner.

After dinner, I went upstairs and took a shower then changed into my pyjamas . I laid down in my bed, thinking about the autobots. They are a mysterious, friendly and gentle aliens. I really did wonder about them and their planet. I was glad that I discovered them and made friends out of them.

I reached out to my bedside table, turning off my lamp and fell asleep into the black abyss.