Rescued

"I am on a ship!" I exclaimed, looking at the window then looking back hearing loud thuds of the Decepticon's footsteps behind me, entering the weaponry room. I quickly searched around for a hiding spot, I dashed towards the side of the hanged shelf filled with huge Decepticon weapons.

"Think she here?" A Decepticon said to the other.

A few steps came forward, towards my direction, "Only one way to find out. Close the door." The second Decepticon said.

I heard the other one steps towards the door closing it as he pressed the control panel near the huge doors. Well, there goes my exit...What am I going to do now! I looked around for some place hide if they checked my recent hiding spot. Nothing I can't do nothing but hope that they can't find me here.

I hope Optimus realise by now that I am kidnapped and is on his way right now. "Optimus please..." I whispered to myself. 

"Look around lets see if she here." The Decepticon said to it's ally.

I was okay from hiding from them, they didn't see me at all. I was really thinking that I was going to get away until the symbol on my arm glowed making my arm hurt a bit. Not now, come on not now. I covered my hand over the symbol so the light won't attract the Decepticons to me. The glow started to glow even brighter, the glow went through my hand. 

Surprised I even tried to get the symbol away from me. Oh wait thats right I can't, it stuck on my arm.

"Hey there something here." One of the Decepticons said walking to my direction. "Somethings shining here..."

I stayed still as possible, hoping that the robot won't see me. Suddenly a loud noise came from behind, making the Decepticon turn around. I peeked around seeing Optimus hitting the other Decepticon out and Megatron shooting the Decepticon near me down. Behind them was some sort of portal.

I came out of my hiding spot, "Optimus!" I called the Prime.

He looked at me, holding out his huge metal hand out forward to me. I approached it, getting on it. "Ora, I glad to see that you are safe."

Optimus lowered his hand down for me to get down to the ground. As I did, I stared at Megatron, noticing his red eyes. The same eyes of Markus. "What is he doing here?" I said sternly.

"We have agreed together to have a truce until I have found you and Megatron will have his leadership in return." Optimus keep his eyes on the Decepticon Leader. "He gave us the coordinates to his ship to find you."

"A simple 'thank you' would help..." Megatron smirked.

I stayed behind Optimus glaring at Megatron, "You were planning to kidnap me!"

"Yes and it would have worked if Starscream didn't betray me." Megatron clenched his metal fists.

Optimus looked at Megatron, "I trust that you can gain your command back from here. Ora and I are leaving."

The two robots stared at each other for a moment. Optimus eyes filled with hope and Megatron filled with hatred. "Ora enter the ground bridge." Optimus said not laying off his eyes on Megatron.

I turned around to the portal, about to enter it but then looking back to the Decepticon Leader. Like Optimus he reminded me of someone I used to know.

"Megatronus, stop this now. Stop this war." Optimus said.

Megatron glaring at him, "It was fun working with you for a bit, Orion."

"So be it but Ariel would want you to come back." Optimus said turning around towards the portal.

I looked back to the portal entering it with Optimus following me behind, leaving Megatron alone to himself.

Megatron looked down to the ground, "She would want that." He whispered.