[ 000 ]

welcome to apartment block 17 ;

apartment #104 ; yoon jeonghan, a painter and artist, fell in love with an astronomy major from los angeles named hong jisoo after visiting his tumblr blog a little too often. the two quickly grew close and jisoo eventually moved to seoul to be closer to him.

apartment #118 ; two high school teenagers who moved to seoul in pursuit of a career in music. jeju boy boo seungkwan and half-american choi hansol bonded over their love of music and performing, and thus created the popular vocal and rap duo dubbed as "boonon", which gained a massive following on social media because of their talent and hilarious antics.

apartment #211 ; brothers lee seokmin and lee chan convinced their parents to let them move to seoul together after both being accepted into an idol talent agency.

apartment #417 ; jeon wonwoo is an introverted literature major, looking for a roommate in order share the rent expense. a boy with a killer smile, kim mingyu, applies to be his roommate after deciding to move to seoul in order to pursue his dream of becoming an actor.

apartment #607 ; both being chinese and having difficulty adapting to korean lifestyle, wen junhui and xu minghao are relieved to have someone in the same boat as themselves.

apartment #717 ; /everyone's dad/, son of the apartment block's landlord and self-proclaimed rapper, choi seungcheol.

apartment #811 ; the perfect example of "opposites attract", no one knows how kwon soonyoung and lee jihoon are able to stand the sight of each other. each loves what the other hates, yet they hardly ever argue.

+

in which the members of seventeen live in the same apartment block.

+

notes;
- pairings: meanie, soonhoon, jihan, junhao, verkwan
- inspired by 'the lovers'
- set in 2016/2017, members' ages are the same
- appearances based on the '17 13 24' photobook
- partly epistolary; expect a lot of random idol cameos + tons of canon references

disclaimer;
this fic is purely for laughs, not meant to be taken seriously and certainly not very realistic :')
enjoy !!!!

+

started 160717
also posted on ao3/aff but with longer chapters