I let out a bitter chuckle.

I thought my life was bad enough when the girls cheated on me with my brother,now my sister is dead fucking dead.

I look at the tombstone of my beloved sister in sorrow.

Y/B/FN
Born on: august 14 1997
Died on: july 14 2016
"Nothing in the world or universe could ever replace the light you shone upon us"

"I-I'm...so s-sor-ry...sis" I felt so much emotions but sadness and guilt stood out the most.

I failed her

I felt my knees buckle next to her grave.

"I p-promise you...and I failed you." My vision was blurry but I did not made any move to wipe the tears away. I just continue staring at the tombstone hoping that Y/B/N will just pop out and say that all of this is a prank.

I took another breath to stop my cries." Ha-Happy Birthday Y/B/N." I felt tears escaping my eyes and a sob escape my mouth.

"WHY HER?! WHY HER?! A-AND NOT M-ME?!" I scream in anger and pain.

I grip my hair in frustration.

Why? Why her? Why someone who I needed the most?

I felt drops of water on my hair then I heard a loud roar coming from the sky.

Seriously?!

"GREAT JUST FUCKING GREAT! IS THIS HOW MUCH THE WORLD HATE ME?!" I scream.

"Screaming at nothing won't help the pain go away Y/N."

I close my eyes in frustration.

Great she's here

"What are you doing here Camila?" I could feel the rain soaking my shirt and the strong wind rustling the trees.

Can this day get and better

"I just want to help you Y/N." She said in a caring tone.

She is lying to you. You are stupid and pathetic kid who couldn't even save the most important person in his life.

I tried!

Oh you tried by what?! Tugging on the ropes! Yup that was really helpful for Y/B/N. You promise her that everything was gonna be alright that you were gonna protect her,but were is she now Y/N? She is dead,gone forever because you were stupid stupid enough to think that the police or your ex lovers or even your brother was gonna save you. You told her false hope,lies that you believe.

Stop please

I could feel my body vibrating with continuous sobs. I grip my hair with both of my hands in frustration at the voice in my head.

"Y/N what's wrong?" I heard Camila's concern voice.

"Nothing's wrong Camila." I answered in a raspy voice from all the crying I did for the past days.

I heard her footsteps approaching me then I felt the droplets of rain stop around me.

She brought an umbrella

Of course she did dumbass. Why would she not bring an umbrella when the weather is clearly rainy. Only a dumbass like you would not bring an umbrella or at least a hat.

I shook my head in hopes to stop the voice in my head.

"Y/N please tell me what's wrong?" Camila pleaded.

I felt my eye twitch in anger.

"WHAT'S WRONG CAMILA?!WHAT'S WRONG IS MY SISTER IS DEAD!DEAD! I WILL NEVER EVER SEE HER EVER AGAIN! I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY! I don't want to be alone." I could feel her soft hands wrapped around my waist and her lips close to my right ear.

"Your never alone Y/N." The way she talked was so soft and alluring that it made me listen to her and her alone."I am and will be there for you even if you don't want me there,OK?" Her breath hitting my ear and her warm embrace made me feel safe and warm.

I wish I could feel this safe and warmth in my body with her forever

I nod my head but I did not made any attempt to move out of the embrace neither did she.We felt the rain hitting us but we didn't care. I close my eyes and savor the moment I am in.

This just feels right

I don't know how long we would have stayed in that embrace if Camila's phone wouldn't have rung.

I felt her arms retracting making me release a sigh.

At least I savored it

I heard Camila talking to someone on her phone while my vision went back to Y/B/N tombstone.

I stood up and slowly made my way to Y/B/N tombstone. I kneeled down to Y/B/N tombstone when I was close enough. I touch tombstone like it would break,soft and like it would be the last time.

"I promise you Y/B/N that one way or another I am gonna make him pay for he has done." I felt a tear escape my eye as I stood up knowing that I would never gonna see Y/B/N alive and talking back to me.

I promise you Y/B/N,I will catch him for you

I walk back to Camila who is looking at me with sadness in her eyes. When I was next to her she wrapped her arms around my neck while my arms went to her waist. I could feel my heart beating fast. Camila pulled me closer to her until there was no space left but our lips didn't touch. I could feel her breath hitting my lips. Her eyes were shining with happiness and the smile that was on her face showed when I slowly lean in.

Her lips were so soft like the softest pillow. The kiss is not rush or hungry it is just filled with love.

"I love you."

A/N
Well guys until next time,hope you enjoy this chapter :) Who do you think said "I love you"?

-B