Prologue

Prologue

What are you willing to do in the name of love?

Fight until you get the satisfaction that you want, or let go because you know that it won't work just the way you want it?

Well, I'm just a simple girl the moment I met him...

I am the kind of girl who laughs at the top of their lungs and expresses everything that I want. Everyone has their opinions to be told. Aside from that, I am a girl who falls in love easily. What can I do? I can't even teach my heart to stop loving someone who doesn't love me back. It hurts at the same time but I know in that scenario it will become a life-lesson to me to become stronger.

I am a typical girl with a typical teenage problem, and it is my family and my love problem. Well, you can say that I am stupid because I always used my heart over my brain. But you know what? I am kinda spoiled when it comes to everything.

And one day, the things I used to know changes when I meet this certain guy. This guy made me furious at the same time made my heart sank to the point that I loathe him. I don't understand myself when I am with him; our catdog relationship is always be my favorite. And I didn't know that destiny is the one who made us to be together, and our playful hearts will always be the problem.

When two hearts collide, what will happen now?

-

A/N: Let the full editing begin. You can follow me in my ig account (xrisuh) for more kaartehan or if u want to talk to me. I am always active there.