Sollux Captor 9

You stare at the boy in the doorway that had shut the door in your face the night before, and him staring back at you. Your gaze breaks when Karkat yells at you two, "Oh my fucking God get over it! It happened 3 fucking years ago!" He wiped the tears from his cheeks and glared at you and Eridan fiercely. Eridan glanced at you then back at Karkat, "Right," He walked over to him, "That's not w-what matters anyw-ways."

Karkat seemed to go on for hours on his feelings, which was weird since he usually kept it all inside. "She fucking- she just- I fucking loved her but then she goes off and cheats on me with my best friend and my worst enemy!? Even more, why wouldn't Gamzee fucking tell me!?" He cried out of anger and hurt as Eridan rubbed his back softly, "It's alright.... She obwiously didn't deserwe you if she just threw you aw-way." Karkat cried himself to sleep in Eridan's arms and he stroked his hair gently.

"Geeth... Poor KK.."

"Yea, it's not easy to let go of someone you'we lowed for so long," He looked up at you, his eyes drowsy and dark around the edges. You look back at Karkat and wipe a tear that had previously run down his face, "No kidding..." You look back up at Eridan, "By the way, how do you know KK tho well? He pretty much collapthed at your feet." He smiled a little, "W-Well, he is practically my brother-in-law," He adjusted Karkat's head to a more comfortable position, "My brother has been in a relationship with his for years now."

You nod and sit in silence to look up when Eridan speaks again, "About before.." "Yea?" "I'm sorry that w-was childish of me," He looked up at you, "I guess I'we just liwed in denial and pain since, w-well, you know-w...." "Yea, and that wath my fault, and I'm thorry for that," You lower your head, "For everything."

You here some brushing sounds and you feel his warm touch on your forehead, wiping your hair away and kissing your forehead. When you look up, the door shut and he was gone. You look over at Karkat's sleeping body and smile softly to yourself, laying beside him and closing your eyes.

Maybe Eridan would still like you after all.