Sollux Captor 6

You finish eating and lean back, "Man, that really hit the thpot." Eridan chuckles softly and takes a drink of his Coke before leaning back, "Yea it really did," You looks up and smiles sweetly, "thanks." You freeze and blush a little, "Yea... No problem." You both sit there, letting your stomachs settle down before you stand up and throw your jacket on, holding out your hand to him, "Ready to head out?" He takes your hand and he stands up, throwing his own jacket on as well and you both walk out, no tension whatsoever.

You both keep walking and you look over at him occasionally(through the corner of your eye of course) and blush softly. You really had never noticed how cute he was... You really regret what you did. Speaking of which, you should bring it up right about now.

"Hey, ED?"

"Yes, Sol?"

You sit down at a bench, looking up at Eridan, "Look, I'm thorry for what I did... Ith there any pothible way I could make it right?" He looks down at you, seeming to be taken aback. You stand up and stand straight infront of him and take his hands, "Pleathe, ED.." He looks down and holds onto your hands tightly, "... I..." He sits there in silence before looking up at you, "I'm afraid it can never be fixed." You look down with a perplexed sad expression. God you really regret it, you regret it so much that you just-- okay yea you can go kiss him too. That's cool. Dont' listen to the narrator or anything. Yep. Kissing him is completely fine. OKAY DUDE CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

You guys, like, kiss for a little bit before he pulls away, gasping a little and his breath puffs a little whiter. You keep your grip on him and his onto you, and look into each other's eyes. "S-Sollux..." You move your hand and gently wipe a piece of hair out of his face and, without speaking, kiss him again.

After much kissing an' shit, you finally head back home, both of you hand in hand and you pulling him as close as he can get to you. You make it to his place and he turns around to face you, "W-Well..." You watch him, "Well?" He looks down, "Uhm, thanks for the meal..." He looks up at you once more, his hand reaching for the knob behind him, "I guess," He turns the knob, "I hope you," He opens the door a little, "Have a great life."

Your eyes widen and your expression freezes as he slips into his apartment quickly and shutting the door.

Did that really just happen.

Oh my God you fucked up.

You fucked up so bad.

You hate yourself so much.