Sollux Captor 8

You grunt and look up at the blinding light coming from your door, which you didn't remember leaving open. You silently and slowly get from your bed and move to the door, looking through it. You sigh, it was only Karkat, "KK I thought I told you to thtop barging into my houthe when I'm athleep..." He snaps at you, "Shut the FUCK up Sollux before I rip your fucking hair out!" You awaken completely at the worry of your friend's state, "Thomething wrong, KK?"

No response.

You walk into the kitchen and sit at the table beside where he was, face down, "KK?" He sniffles and looks up at you and wipes the tears from his cheeks, "I-I'm fine, fuckass!" You lightly touch his arm, "Doethn't theem like it... Theriouthly, what'th wrong...?" He was silent for awhile and you decided to give up and just leave him be, when he spoke, "Terezi cheated on me, Sollux..... She cheated on me with two other guys..." His voice was soft and you sat back down again, prepared for what he had to say.

"I left and headed here this morning after I found out... It was the only fucking place I had to go...."

"KK...." You move to hug him when you hear a familiar voice, "I'm here, Kar, now-w w-what's wr-"

There he was, in the flesh. Eridan Ampora.

Eridan

fucking

Ampora.