Eridan Ampora 5

You look at the time after you had finished watching tons of YouTube Harlem Shake videos, Fuck! Only ten minutes! You get up, leaving your computer completely open like you always did, and ran to your room. You quickly opened your closet and darted through the clothes and picking a pretty simple outfit: a black longed-sleeved shirt over a purple tanktop and purple skinny jeans. You hurried to the bathroom, fixed your hair(since you always left it down when you were at home and not doing anything), and quickly ran the edges of your eyes over with purple eyeliner to express your violet eyes like you always did.

You sit there for nearly 20 minutes after you had perfected yourself, looking at the time over and over again worriedly and now began to think that he had just tricked you, the heartless fuck. He hadn't changed one fucking bit.

You look over to your door, startled when you heard two fast knocks. You got up and threw on your poofy black winter jacket with fur on the hood and purple scarf before opening the door; it was him. You had so much adrenaline pumping through your veins that you nearly screamed at him, "About fuckin' time, you're 20 minutes late!" You stand there at the door way as he points to his watch, "Only 5." You examine the watch and point to it, "You're watch broke and it fuckin' says 'A.M.'" You watch him look at it then face-palm, "I'm tho thorry, ED." You sigh relieved, at least he hadn't ditched you and besides, you really weren't paying much attention to the time beforehand when he was actually supposed to get you. You pull up your scarf over your mouth to keep out the cold that nipped at your nose, "W-Whatewer, it's no big deal."

"Well sthould we get going?" You look up at him and nod, "Yea." You shut the door behind you and lock it. You follow him to wherever he dared to take you and unconsciously hold his hand, ripping it away when you realized what you were doing. You try to ignore the eyebrow-raised look he gave you, though you failed and blushed a light red.

You both keep walking until you attempt to break the awkward, "W-Where the fuck are w-we goin' anyw-ways?" He smiled at you, "You'll thee." You roll your eyes and follow him into the quieter part of New York.

You both arrive at Red Lobster and you are instantly looking at the lobsters. You thought sea creatures were absolutely beautiful, especially seahorses, you fucking adored them. You jump from your sight-seeing as Sollux creeps up behind you, "You ready to check in?" You turn around, "W-Wha-- oh yea." You blush as you look up at him, your face only inches away from his.

You follow him to the front desk and stand there, everything pretty much muffled out from the sound of your heart thumping like crazy and your trying to pull yourself together, since he was fucking holding your hand. Oh my cod.

You are knocked from your internal thinking when Sollux gently leads you aside, still holding your hand softly. You look down to the ground infront of you, w-why are you gettin' so w-worked up ower an asshole like him!? Pull yourself together, Ampora!! 

You feel a nudge from Sollux and look up as he leads you to your table, finally snapping back to reality and your senses of hearing returning to you. "What would you like to drink this evening?" "I'll take a Cherry Thprite. What about you, ED?" You quickly scan over the drinks, "Uhm, I'll take a Diet Coke." The waiter smiles and jots down your drinks before leaving.

You both soon enough get your orders and have a friendly conversation, well, friendly-ish. You felt calm now, the tension you had felt toward the asshole now died down and you felt comfortable.... -er. You began to eat intently, your muscles loosening and your mind clear.

This was quite the night.

You think you might not hate him.

Oh cod what is wrong with you.

[Oh my cod, I'm so sorry for not updating much or writing long ones!! I've been busy but I promise I'll make up for it!~ <3]