Past Sollux Captor 2

April 29th, 2010

Thursday 6:30

You grunt and look up from your pillow, the blinding sun starting to peak up over the farther buildings. You sit up and rub your temples, ugh, headaches. You had them all the time due to some bipolar thing you had going on in your head, which you really couldn't tell exactly what difference it made. You get up and take your medication the doctor had prescribed to you after a brain shutdown you had because of a really bad migrane about 5 years ago.

You get dressed in a white T-shirt and black skinny jeans and eat. After eating your cereal, you go into your room and shove Gamzee, "GZ, get up. We need to go pick up everyone." He groaned and sat for about 5 minutes and you sighed, "I will literally burn all of your drugs." There, now he was up and rushing his clothes on. Works every time.

You made it to Feferi's house at about 7:30, and Vriska's at 7:45, then finally Dave's at 7:55. You and the gang darted towards the school; one thing is for certain, you DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT make it late for Ms. Leijon, no matter what!

You huff a couple times before entering Literature class and, thank god, you got there right before the bell. You accompany Feferi into class, your arm wrapped her shoulders. There he was. 

The new kid.

Staring at your girl.

Oh he is going down.