Eridan Ampora 9

You stare at the boy sitting by Karkat that you had just shut the door on his face the night before, him returning the same stare. You break your gaze from Sollux and look to Karkat when he shouts, "Oh my fucking God get over it! It happened 3 fucking years ago!" He wipes his cheeks and glares at you and Sollux for a period of time, then you glanced at Sollux for a split second, "Right," You look back to Karkat and walk towards him, "That's not w-what matters anyw-ways."

Karkat spoke and spoke his feelings and thoughts out to you and Sollux. You were used to it, and it hit you emotionally as well as it did Karkat since you two were practically brothers. You lowered your eyes and listened intently as he spoke about how his bitch girlfriend (whom you had never really liked anyhows) cheated on him. "She fucking- she just- I fucking loved her but then she goes off and cheats on me with my best friend and worst enemy!? Even more, why wouldn't Gamzee fucking tell me!?" Your closest friend and brother cried out of anger and hurt and confusion as you rubbed his back, attempting to pacify him, "It's alright.... She obwiously didn't deserwe you if she just threw you aw-way." He ended up crying himself to sleep in your arms and you stroked his hair softly as he slept, your eyes closed tiredly and calmly.

"Geeth... Poor KK.."

"Yea, it's not easy to let go of someone you'we lowed for so long," You look up at him sleepily, since Karkat had awoken you from a deep sleep. He leans over and wipes a tear from Karkat's face, "No kidding..." He looks back up at you questioningly, "By the way, how do you know KK tho well? He pretty much collapthed at your feet." You smile slightly to yourself, "W-Well, he is practically my brother-in-law," You adjust his head to a more comfortable position for him and yourself, "My brother has been in a relationship with his for years now."

You two sit in silence before you spoke again, best to bring it up now, "About before..." You note the eagerness in his voice, "Yea?" "That w-was childish of me," You look up at him, "I guess I'we just been in denial and pain for so long, w-well, you know-w...." "Yea, and that wath my fault and I'm thorry for that," You watch him lower his head, "For everything."

You smile softly and move Karkat, sure not to awake him, fully onto the couch and off your lap. You get up and brush the hair off of Sollux's forehead and lightly touch your lips to his skin. You look back at him once before heading out the door, leaving and going your way home.

It doesn't take long to fall in love again, does it?