• one • moving in

A/N: Hiii. So this is my second book so I hope you enjoy! :) But quickly...

Kylie Jenner as Penelope Bradley:

Anastasia Karanikolaou as Holly Greenway (The Girlfriend):

Okay on with book! <3

Penelope's POV

"Who says Josh will even want her? Have you seen her?" My father shouts from the kitchen. They are having yet another argument about me going to live with my brother and a few of his friends. I just sit on my bed and listen.

"What is that supposed to mean Gerry?" My mum shouts back in defense.

"Have you seen the things she does, the way she dresses? Josh won't want to deal with that."

"But it might help her get her life back together, she loves her brother more than anything, she'll listen to him."

"Fine, make a deal with me. She goes to live with Josh for one month and if she isn't different then she comes back here."

"Deal." My mum says and starts walking up the stairs. I just lit a cigarette and wait for her to explain what I've already heard. They think I don't hear every word the shout. I do.

She comes in and sits on my bed calmly. I've always preferred my mum to my dad, mainly because she accepts my girlfriend and the fact I'm bisexual. My dad says 'Bisexuality doesn't exist, you either like girls or boys.' What a load of crap.

"Honey, your father and I have decided that you will..." She started before I interrupted her.

"I heard you guys mum. I know I'm going to Josh's." I say without trying to sound rude because to be honest I'm excited to go. Not to change but to hang with my brother and his mates.

*1 week later*

I'm sat in my room on Skype to my girlfriend while I wait for Josh to come and pick me up. My phone rings on my desk and it's Josh.

"Who's that?" Holly says straight away.

"It's just my brother." I say and put the phone to my ear.