001

-Byeol's POV-
It's the start of a new school year. Another whole year of fake friends, fake teachers, fake smiles and fake everything (except my very real desire to get away from all of them). People are easy to read, at least to me they are to me. Nothing in this world is free, people always want something in return - whether it be money, a favour, friendship or even love. No one really cares about how others feel, they always do what will benefit them in the long run, even at the expense of another's happiness; that's just how the weak and selfish world works. After all, happily ever afters don't exist.

Oh, this probably doesn't really matter but my name is Byeol. Though, I don't really understand why because stars are supposed to shine radiantly in the darkness and give hope to people but I've lost all hope for this world. I don't believe in love because love is just a malfunction of the brain and the happiness that you feel is just temporary and fake.

As I walk down the halls with my backpack, long braids and all, I can hear a couple of girls gossiping. There's a new guy in school and apparently he's totally dreamy. Eventually, I see a guy with dark black hair that seemed to have a lot of volume, chocolate brown brown eyes and a slim figure. He seemed to have a bright personality as he said hello or good morning to everyone that he passed. I tried to avoid him and slip into the crowd but he still somehow managed to notice me and gave me a little wave before walking past. He really was totally dreamy. Nah, I'm joking. He seems like a total player and he's probably going to go around and sleep with a few girls and then break a few hearts because breaking hearts is fun (not that I have ever broken anyone's heart before because nobody loves me ;-;).

-Jimin's POV-
A new school and a new start. At least now I won't have to see Min-Young get all cosy with another guy. Oh god, I'm talking about how I should make a new start and then I go and start thinking about Min-Young again. I'm such an idiot. Wait, I should probably try and make a good first impression because first impressions and basically how people will see you as a person. Hmm...just smile and wave, smile and wave. I can hear people talking about how handsome I am and I'm flattered but goddamn, those hoes be shallow. Ugh, I hate people like that. I hope I never have to deal with them but if they try and approach me then I'll probably just smile and then somehow try to run away or something. I don't want to seem rude or to hurt anyone's feelings. I want to make people smile and to be able to convince myself that I'll be alright...even without the woman I love.
---------------------------------
This is really short but it was fun to write so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter <3