Its None of my Business But..

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Uh, so what did you want to talk about?" We pulled into his driveway.
"We'll talk inside."
Once he parked and turned the car off, we got out. I followed him while he lead the way.

It was just like I remembered it. I mean, the furniture was rearranged, but for the most part it was the same.

He sat his keys on the table and walked in the kitchen. "Want something to drink? Something to eat?" I shook my head no. He grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"So.." he cooed.

I walked towards him and sat on the counter, putting my hand on his chest. I was. surprised at the fact that he didn't budge or move my hand like he would usually.

"I missed you baby.." I found my hand making its way to his face. I caressed his cheek but he just stood there unresponsive.

My lips found his and boy, were they soft. He finally kissed me back. I felt his hand go around my waist, cupping my behind tightly. His teeth tugged on my bottom lip. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer to me.

I don't remember him being so rough. He used to be so gentle but I wasn't complaining. I overheard his phone buzzed. He didn't bother to check it. His tongue brushed against my lips then his head went into the crook of my neck.

His phone buzzed once again. Just because I was nosey, I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his neck so I could peep who it was. It took some time for my eyes to adjust considering that it was on the counter across from me.

Babygirl Z
"we seriously need to talk."
"ugh, I'll be over in 10."

I laughed in my head. This had to be that chick from earlier. I wanted to make this hoe mad for hating on what we had. I knew just how to do it.

I swirled my tongue on Jacob's neck. I found a sweet spot and parted my lips on it. I was almost positive there'd be a nice big hickey there when I finished.

I have his neck on last peck. Sure enough there was a big purple mark. It was impossible not to see.

Good job Naomi.

I slipped my shirt over my head after feeling his hand cup my bra. He did the same. I slowly moved my hand to his pants and started tugging on his button.

"I can't do this.." He grabbed my legs, unwrapping them. I set there confused.
"Did I do something? I can slow down if that's what it was. I–"
"No Naomi, I just can't okay." I rolled my eyes and hopped of the counter. I grabbed my shirt.

He picked up his phone of the counter. "Shit, shit shit." He put his shirt back on.

"Uh, I'll take you home." He grabbed his keys.
"Don't bother. I'll call my ride." I really just wanted to see what was going happen when old girl got here.

"Nah, come on."
"Jacob I said no. I'll wait outside if you want me to."
"No. No, uhm just– you can chill in–" The doorbell rung.

I tried so hard not to crack a smile. "You can chill in the living room. Imma walk outside."

I sat down for a couple of minutes. I didn't wanna get caught looking out the window. After a while I went to the window in his room.

I saw him arguing with whom ever it was. I couldn't see so well. She began waking to the door but grabbed her. She hit him and he grabbed her arms. She stood still for a second then you could tell she was struggling to get out of his grip. Once she was free she hit him again. As she walked towards the door again, I tried to make out who she was.

I looked at her dumbfounded. It made sense. Zoey never liked me and I never knew why. She didn't like me because she knew about me and Jay. If she was the one messing with him now, it made sense. She thought I would steal him back from her...

This was some tea that needed spilling.

I zoned out for second. When I looked back outside she was in the car and he was standing at the window that she was rolling up. She pulled out the drive way and I saw him walking back. I ran back to the couch and pulled my phone out.

I heard the door but I didn't see him. Maybe he went to his room.

Boy, boy, boy this tea was sweet and I knew just who I wanted to share with.