IMPORTANT; DON'T NOT READ THIS

I have this amazing, written out story...

But it's kinda...

I dunno...

I feel like it's to much like xxAnonymousPersonxx 's Sail.

Here is part of the first chapter: (SPOILERS!)

 T H E M

Pistol's converse shoes dragged quietly across the dirt, leaves blowing off of trees in the wind. One week. It had been one week since her brother, Aiden, lost the battle against cancer. All she knew was she was going to walk until she physically couldn't walk anymore. She didn't care of she got hurt, or died. Her life lost meaning when she lost Aiden. Her parents, overcome with grief, ignored Pistol's sobs and pleads for comfort and took no notice of her disappearance. She felt safer when she wasn't in her home. In fact, her only belongings were a notebook, a pen, and a pistol with six bullets in it. Her nickname, Pistol, was given to her when the school figured out she owned a gun, which shocked her, knowing that the whole school started to fear her because she knew how to shoot a pistol. It wasn't a skill that was impossible to hone, but people seemed to think she was a sociopathic murder out to get people because of that little fact. Pistol trekked up the mountain, ignoring the fences and signs telling her that certain death was ahead. Actually, that only made her walk faster. She couldn't wait to die and see her younger brother again.  

-------------------------

So, what do you think?

Is it too much like Sail or... 

I don't wanna disrespect Kate.

Let me know, okay?

BOI!