14. Rivalry

(A/N: I changed it to where you don't know he's Gaster!Sans, and think he's just Gas, but everyone keeps nearly calling him Sans, so she's going to try and be Sherlock lol. Enjoy!)

(Your POV)

G's eye sockets go completely black for a while, and Asriel walks over the me. "You aren't insane, (Y/N)... That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." He scoffs, giving me a hug. Behind him, I see G's eye light up in flame for a split second. I ignore it and hug Asriel back. Once the hug releases, we turn our attention to Gas. "Yeah, why would you be insane?" G asks. I laugh weakly. "Oh, you have no idea, buddy. Now let's go talk to the others about this. I have to get things sorted out." Asriel nods, grabbing my hand. G looks away and growls. I raise my eyebrows at this, but rush off with Asriel, G walking behind us, obviously in a bad mood for some reason. He mumbles some things, I can manage to make out the words 'That bastard...' I roll my eyes, wondering who he's talking to, but bring my attention back to Asriel, who's grinning like a moron. I smile at his face. He really is adorable. I laugh lightly. Is... Is G jealous? We turn the corner and stop, seeing the group talking about... Something. They look very serious about whatever it is. "Hey guys!" I call, letting go of Asriel's hand as I run up to them. G and Asriel follow, standing directly behind me. Something is off about G... But I just can't put my finger on it.

(Sans POV)

I can't believe it! Asriel can't just snuggle up to her like that! I feel my eye acting up. I can barely keep it contained. I listen carefully to everything (Y/N) says, all the while keeping an eye on Asriel. "Thanks guys. See you around!" She turns around and walks towards us. "I'm hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria!" Asriel grins. "Yeah, sure. That sounds good!" I glare at him before replying to (Y/N). "Sure." We all walk off towards the cafeteria. Now that I think about it, I haven't eaten in a while. I follow the two while grumbling angrily about how.... 'comfortable' Asriel is getting with (Y/N). "Stupid goat boy... Acting like he owns everyone... Who does he think he is? Fucking jerk..." I mumble a few more things which are hopefully not heard by (Y/N) and we end up at the lunch room. (Y/N) goes to talk to Alphys and I, after getting my food, sit down next to Asriel. I decide it's time to set the record straight. "Listen, pal. I don't know who you think you are, walking around and taking what's mine, but you better back off, Goat boy. Or you're going to regret it." (Y/N) starts walking over with her lunch tray, but before she's in earshot, Asriel replies to my anger.

"Bring it on, Skele-Bitch."

(A/N: Hey Knives! I have 84 followers! Thanks! Also, the picture above (Not made by me, or any of the pictures in the previous chapters) is meant to be (Y/N) and Asriel talking, while Asriel is looking up at G!Sans. The game has begun, but who will get there first? Heh heh... Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for 3k reads! I feel like the #1 champ this summer. I love you guys so much! Also, I got so much feedback on my poll of the newer stories! Thanks again, everybody. Well, I'm gonna go. BOI!)