6. The Words

(Your POV) 

I walk down the halls, trying to find Gas. I knew I had to find him, to ask why you're not dead. I spot him at the edge of a lounge-type room with Papyrus. I walk towards them, a bold look in my eye. Both brothers look at me with a nerve-racking glance. I pause for a moment before speaking up. "Why didn't you kill me?" I blurt without thinking. Everyone in the room freezes.  You don't move, and you won't until you get an answer. I stand my ground. "NYEH?" Papyrus says, obviously confused. "You heard me! Why didn't you kill me? I know you could've." Papyrus shifted uncomfortably as I continued to stare them down. "Why do you care, you should be plenty glad to be alive." Gas says calmly. "Well I deserve to know." I huffed, obviously frustrated. Nobody said a word. 

"Maybe Toriel can help me figure it out, then." I mumbled. Gas looked up at that. I ran out of the room towards Toriel's office. I could hear a few pairs of boots running swiftly after me. I barely dodged an attack. I ran faster, confused about why I was being attacked. Then I remembered. No other monster knew I was here, so as far as they were concerned, I had snuck into their camp. I knocked on the door, and it opened just in time, too. Toriel looked up from her book and walk over to heal me, asking questions as shouts came from the other side.

*Fear.

(A/N: Thanks for 200+ Reads! It means a lot to me! Anyways, I started an One shot book, and I'll be taking requests soon! See ya soon! BOI!)