15. When She Looks Away

(A/N: Please look this up for the song I used in this. Play it when I tell you to please! What to google:   | Set fire to the rain - Adele cover by Jannina Weigel Soundcloud  |
Or you can sing it! Thanks!  )

     For the past two months, Asriel and G had been fighting over (Y/N) like crazy. Both wanted to spend time with her, but eventually she noticed the glares they sent each other when they thought she wasn't looking. That's when she made a big decision, one she might regret soon...

(Your POV)

The guy were fighting again. They didn't even try to hide it anymore. It got in the way a lot. I couldn't take it anymore. "That's ENOUGH!" I yelled. Both stopped and looked to me. "I'm... I'm gonna go. Come talk to me when you have both pulled yourselves together!" I walked away in a huff. I retreated to the lunchroom, passing Papyrus as I went. "HELLO (Y/N)!" "Hey, Pap." I mumbled. Everyone I knew turned to me and followed me as I sat down at a table by myself. Undyne and Alphys brought me a ice water and a bowl of my favorite chips. "Thanks, guys...." I sighed. "What's wrong punk?" They all sat down around me. "I... I think Asriel and G are fighting over me." Toriel gasped. "Yes... I have noticed they fight when together, especially when you're involved.... Hmmm, this isn't good." I nod. "I want to be friends with both, but... How can I if they fight all the time?!" I let my head fall to the table as I groan in annoyance. "C-come with me, (Y/N). I c-can help you calm d-down." "YEAH! Alphys is the best at helping people!" Alphys lowers her head nervously and nods. "Okay, sure."

~MINI TIMESKIP TO ALPHYS' LAB AREA OF THE BASE!

"So... D-do you like to sing?" "Uh, yeah. Why?" "That can.. can help you calm down. A-are you okay with singing in front of someone, or should I--" "It's okay. You can stay." I pick a song mentally as I think of how I want to sing it. "S-start whenever you're r-ready..." I nod and smile as I start to sing.

(A/N: Playing the music now!)

"I let it fall, my heart... And as it fell, you rose to claim it..." "It was dark, and I was over, until you kissed my lips, and you saved me..." "My hands, they were strong, but my knees.... were far too weak..." "To stand, in your arms... Without falling to your feet..." "But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew..." "All the things, you'd say they were never true never true..." "And the games, you'd play you would always win, always win..." "But I set fire to the rain! Watched it burn as I touched your face!" "Let it burn while I cry cuz' I heard it screamin' out your name... Your name..."

~Timeskip because like hell I'm writing out all the fcking lyrics!~

Alphys clapped softly. "W-wow, you're an amazing singer!" I laughed. "I'm not that good. Besides, I'm sure you're a wonderful singer as well!" "N-no way! I can't top t-that!" "If you say so? Let's go find Undyne, the new Naruto episode just came out." "O-okay!" We left the room, laughing and joking about music and anime.

Little did she know, Alphys wasn't the only one listening to her 'performance'...

(A/N: Hope you liked that! Seriously, almost 4k reads... 90 Knives... Thank you so much. BUT REALLY CHECK OUT SKYFALLEN FOR GODS SAKE I FILLED UP 6 PAGES OF MY SKETCH BOOK WITH ONE CHAPTER OMG. BOI!)