19. Confrontation

(Your POV)

I woke up to a few familiar faces. "Why'd you lie to me?" I asked. G and Asriel both looked confused. "Both of you. Why'd you lie to me?" I repeated. They both looked away in guilt. Asriel stood up and left the room, while Sans sighed and choose to explain. "I didn't want you thinking of me as some depressing fusion, I just wanted you to think I was normal." "But you didn't have to lie about your name, Sans." He froze in place. "Who told you my real name?" He asked slowly. "I don't know his name. He sorta looked like you though..." Sans made a face. He obviously knew this person. "Gaster..." "Huh?" "That man was Gaster, the person I'm fused with." I nodded. It made sense. The way he'd always seem to talk to nobody, how he seemed angry or upset with himself... It all fit into place. I slid out of the bed I was in and motioned towards the door. "C'mon, I have to go find Asriel. He also has some explaining to do." G looked confused, but followed he anyway. "Actually, what should I call you?" "Uh... G, I guess."I laugh. "Okay, Gaylor- G. I mean G." He gives me a glare before his look softens. I giggle and we continue the search for Asriel. 

It's time to know the truth.

*Kindness.

(A/N: Yay! Sorry it's short... The link to my YouTube is in my Bio; and the link to my blog will be in the description of every video, so don't worry about that! See ya there, Knives! BOI!)