16. Forgive and Remember

(2nd Person )

You trotted with ease down the hall, practically skipping. You skid to a stop. Gas and Asriel are arguing again. They're right next to the cafeteria door. You quickly rush into the cafeteria. They may have seen you, but even if they tried, they couldn't talk to you. "Hey, (Y/N)!" "Oh, hey Asriel!" Shit. So much for not talking. Every damn time you tried to ignore or be angry at someone you couldn't help but talk to them anyways! It annoys you more than it annoys the friends you tell. "Listen... I feel like I should be completely honest with you... G is starting to hate you more than he hates me." you open your mouth in shock. "I mean, he's saying that it's 'obviously her fault we're fighting' and other dumb shit. It's not your fault, really!" He attempts to comfort you. Tears begin leaking out of your eyes. "Just... Just when I thought we were friends too." You sob. "I'm really sorry. Come on, let's go talk to Toriel. She always knows how to make others feel better." You follow Asriel to Toriel's office. You place your head on his shoulder as you both walk. You feel... Safe.

(Sans POV)

I teleport to the table Papyrus is sitting at. He begins his rant about pasta, but I'm only paying attention to Asriel as he approaches (Y/N). He nervously starts talking, her face growing shocked at each word he says. Suddenly her face turns into an expression of sorrow. She looks thoughtfully at the ground, mumbling a few words before she starts to cry. I start standing up but Asriel comforts her and they walk away together. She rests her head on his shoulder. I growl. "IS EVERYTHING OKAY, BROTHER?" I snap out of my mental state of anger. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I ask, making sure my voice sounds normal. "BECAUSE YOUR EYE-SOCKET IS ON FIRE!" I suddenly feel the burning feeling that normally comes with the flame. I stand up quickly. "I'll be back." I snarl. As I stomp off, I can't help but feel betrayed by Asriel. 'He thinks he can just take her away from me? I thought me and her were finally getting somewhere before goat boy came to ruin it! Well, two can play at THAT game! This...'

'This means WAR.'

(A/N: Shit's getting REAL. This story is getting very interesting... Asriel was the best pick for this X Reader rivalry! His character matches what I need PERFECTLY. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please don't hate me lol, I know it's short! Well, I'm gonna go. Also! I'm working on art for all of your OCs! That will be up in my art book soon! BOI!)