Cheating & Fights

Connor sighed in frustration as he punched his locker.
The stupid jerk, Ashley called her "boyfriend" was once again making out with ANOTHER girl.

Adrien was a jerk. He was cheating on Ashley and Connor couldn't do anything about it.

Of course he could tell her but he didn't want to see his love cry cuz of some asshole. She didn't deserve him and He definitely didn't deserve her.

He walked up to Adrien and kept his cool. As soon as Adrien pulled away from the girl he was practically swallowing, Connor punched straight in the nose, causing blood to leak out of Adrien's nose.

"What the hell, Connor!" the female voice that Connor loved so much, yelled.

He turned around and came face to face with Ashley. Ashley was furious. Her cheeks were ablaze and what happened next was not what Conner expected.

Ashley slapped him. Hard. Connor touched his cheek where Ashley slapped him and flinched at the pain.

He turned back around at Ashley comforting a smirking Adrien.

Connor didn't like the way Adrien pushed Ashley making her stumble backwards.

He grabbed the girl he was kissing and started making out with her again.

Achievement Unlocked:: Betrayal

Ashley ran away as soon as the tears started falling.

Connor ran after Ashley as she darted out the doors and into the pouring rain.

"Ashley?" Connor whispered to the crying blonde.

"Leave me alone, Connor." the teen said.

Connor took a seat next to Ashley, ignoring the rain.

"Ashley look at me."

Ashley looked up at Connor.

"Was I not good enough?" Ashley asked.

"No. You're an amazing person. You're smart, beautiful, talented, and so many other things. But if he couldn't see that then he doesn't deserve you at all." Connor said with a smile on his face.

"Thanks Connor." Ashley thanked as she went to hug him.

Connor gladly returned the hug as the rain slowed down.

Wow. That's the worst one shot ever.

Hey guys!! It's been forever. Dang..

I'm gonna try to start updating this even of they're short right?

So, to catch you up on some things..

School has started for me...YAY!! *note sarcasm*

I've only been there for 3 weeks and I'm already having guy problems. Tho they don't really notice me but still. I have Homework. And all this other chiz and it just sucks.

My ELA teacher is the absolute worst.

She'll give us lunch detention for putting our heads down, like Du fudge?

I also take Spanish, which is stupid since I speak it fluently, Tho I am getting my schedule changed for that.

So yea,...maybe I'll update tomorrow since today is my cousins birthday.

So yea...I hope you enjoyed the one shot tho it was short.

Short still counts right?

QOTD::

Would You like constant updates but the one shots to be short?

Or

Longer one shots but updates to be rare?