Bullied

Ashley's POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock and got up and went to take a shower. I got out and dressed.(pic above)

My phone buzzed which meant I got a text. It was from a private number. You stupid worthless piece of s***! No one likes you!.

This has been going on since last night! Why can't they tell me their name? I held my tears in and walked out my room and out the house. I made it to school and walked up to Wendell, Franklin, and Conner.

"Hey guys." I greeted. "Hey Ashley! We go to go!" Said Wendell and Franklin in sync. They walked away an that left me and Conner. I opened my locker and a note fell out.

I picked it up and it read, oh nice outfit! Sike! I don't know why you even try! Stop trying to impress your little crush. Yep! I know you like Conner. So stop trying or I will tell him!. My eyes started tearing up. I forgot Conner was there the whole time.

I hope he didn't read the note. "Ash, why do you like your gonna cry?" Conner asked. "N-nothing!" I said and ran off.

Conner's POV

After I saw Ashley read that note I saw the tears welling up in her eyes. It made me feel so bad. "Ash why do you look like your gonna cry?" I asked. "N-nothing!" She stuttered and ran off.

I felt bad for her cuz well I hate seeing her hurt and I can't be there for her. I admit I have a crush on Ashley but she probably doesn't like me like that.

Ashley's POV

He can't know I like him. It would ruin our friendship. He might not even like me like that. I was in the girls bathroom. I don't like doing this and after he found out I stopped.

I promised I wouldn't do it anymore. I just broke that promise. I washed off my arm and took out a sweater I had in my book bag.

I washed the sink and walked out as in like nothing happened. My phone buzzed. I opened the text and its something I regret ever doing. Conner kissing Zoey James.

A/n there will be a part 2 to this one shot. I need serious help with ideas. I'm having major writers block. I u have any ideas don't be afraid to comment them. Comment and vote. Keep believing and don't let people stop u from doing that.- E