Love is strong

3rd person POV

Ashley and Conner loved each other. As in more than friends. Ashley and Conner never told each other about these feelings.

They didn't want to ruin their friendship. They entered high school and thought these feelings would disappear. But all that happened was that they got stronger.

They graduated and went separate ways. Ashley went to Harvard University and studied to become a lawyer. Conner went to Princeton University. He studied for engineering.

(A/N sorry I'm in middle school don't know anything about colleges).

They each had gotten a call to attend their high school reunion. They each decided they would go.

Conner hasn't had a girlfriend since he started liking Ashley. Be still can't seem to forget about those feelings ad leave them behind.

Ashley dated 1 other guy but she knew that Conner was still the better option. She left the guy and never dated anyone.

Her feelings for Conner were still there. She thought that he would have a girlfriend cuz to be honest the guy was good looking.

Conner and Ashley had just gotten off there planes to head to Mondale high. They were minding there own business when suddenly they bump into each other.

"Sorry." They each said and walked off again not even noticing that they just ran into there high school crush.

They each made there way to their hotels.

They entered their hotel rooms and didn't notice that they were "neighbors". Ashley went in and started getting ready.

Conner did the same and started getting ready. They each left and walked into separate elevators.

Conner started thinking about Ashley. A smile spread across his lips as he reminded himself that she might be there.

His smile soon turned into a frown. He could never have a chance. A pretty girl like that would already have a boyfriend. He soon remembered that his other 2 friends would be there.

He missed Franklin an Wendell. Franklin had gotten into one of the best schools and became a business owner. He owned the Delgado industries.

Wendell had become a movie actor. Ashley also was thinking about Conner. She had the same thoughts as Conner. Her 2 other friends each had a wife.

Franklin started dating Mallory Hope in his sophomore year of college. He now was married to her and had a baby girl named Faith Delgado.

Wendell also found his sweetheart in sophomore year. Her name was Jackie Preston. Wendell had a little boy named Aiden James Rucus.

Ashley and Conner were the only 2 who hadn't found their true loves. She hoped that she would get to see them again.

All they both wanted was to run into their high school sweet hearts. And that is exactly what happened at their high school reunion.

They each talked about this lives. And that's when Conner asked about her dating life. Ashley of course said she didn't have one and that made Conner smile.

Ashley asked the same question and Conner said he didn't have one as well. This also made Ashley smile. Conner asked Ashley out on a date. Since then they have been inseparable.

Sorry for the short update. I've been super busy lately. Thank u all for your patience.