Parties

PG13+

3rd person POV

Conner, Wendell, Franklin, and Ashley were getting ready to go to a party. Not any party. Jake Smith's party. They knew that there was gonna be drinking and other crap like that. Wendell of course was gonna go. Franklin was having doubts but still agreed.

Ashley went if they went. Connor went so he could watch over his friends. Connor wasn't so excited to go cuz well Jake was just...um...how do u say it. Bitch
That's the word. They got ready and headed to the party.

Connor's POV

"Guys, come on we don't have to go." I explained as we walked up the drive way. "Come on Conner, stop being such a wuss." Franklin said.

That took me by surprise, he was against this in the first place. "Ok, fine!" I mumbled. We walked inside and it was horrible.

The smell of alcohol roamed the place. There were people grinding each other on the dance floor. Wendell went to the kitchen to get a drink.

Franklin followed Wendell to the kitchen. That left me and Ashley. "Hey babe!" A voice said behind us. We turn around and see a drunk Drake Michael.

"Let's dance!" He slurred. "Um..no..thanks." Ashley replied. "I wasn't asking!" He slurred. He was reaching for Ashley's arm when I said the first thing that came to mind.

"Ashley's my girlfriend." I said. Drake gave a confused expression which soon after turned into a smirk.

"If she's really your 'girlfriend', why don't u kiss?" He said. Oh God what did I just get myself into. "Um....sure!" I said. I turned around and started leaning in.

When out lips met, sparks started flying. We kept kissing which soon turned into a make out session. "That's enough proof!" Drake exclaimed. That didn't stop us. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I started walking into a room. You know what happened next.

*future*

I say that was one heck of a party cuz well that's the day I found out that I had loved Ashley all along.

Now here I am in a hospital at the age of 23 to expect my first child. Who would have thought that I would end up with Ashley and have a beautiful baby girl.

Now I'm happy that I went to that party.