"Crushed" Sleepover

A/n ok so this is PG+ for cursing! Thank you! ENJOY!

Ashley's POV
"Your coming right?" I asked my friend Becky. "Wouldn't miss it!" She giggled. "Hey guys!" Conner said. "Hey!" I said.

Ok, let's catch up. So Conner he is my best friend's brother. He's captain of the football. Oh and super hot.

Ok so I may or may not have a small crush on him. "Hello? Ash? Anyone there?" Asked Becky.

"Uh uh uh yeah?" I said. "Yeah! Um so I'll see you at your place?" Becky asked. "Yep! Totally!" I said.

I heard Conner laugh behind me. I turn around and noticed he was eying me up and down. I blushed 50 shades of red and headed off towards class.

*after school*

Conner's POV

"Come on! Its gonna be fun! And my sister's gonna be there!" I told my best friend Daniel. "Ugh. Fine!" He said. I knew he was pretending cuz he's always had a crush on my sister. "Why can't he just tell her!" He mumbled under his breath.

"She's standing right there!" I whisper yelled. "I know!" He said. I started day dreaming about her.

Oh yeah that her is Ashley. Yep my sister's best friend Ashley. "Catch ya later bro!" I said and walked off. Tonight we're crashing a sleepover.

Becky's POV

I knew my brother's plan. I knew he liked my bff. They would make an adorable couple. I'm also letting him come cuz i like his friend Daniel. "Hey Ash!" I greeted my best friend. "Hey Becky!" She said. "So..um.. My brother and his friend are going to the sleepover." I said and ran off.

Ashley's POV

"WHAT!?!" I yelled after her. Her brother, who may I say is my crush, is going to our sleepover.

I mean Daniel, Becky's crush, was coming so I'm happy for her. But me! Oh sweet cheese! I become a stuttering mess! He's not gonna like me.

Ugh! I love Becky but she can be a...a bitch! "Ha! Its nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that." Said a voice behind me. I turn around and realize that Conner was behind me and I had said that last part out loud.

"Ha! Y-Yeah." I stuttered. Great I'm already stuttering. "I think it's cute." Conner said. Great I'm still thinking out loud.

"And u still are!" He says. "Haha! Yeah!" I said. "Well I have to get going! See u later Ashley!" He says and walks off. "Bye!" I yell after him. I slid down the wall till I hit the floor.

Wow! Is it possible to like someone so much? I got up and walked home to get ready for the sleepover.

Conner's POV

I walked away to see if Daniel was ready to head out. "Hey Daniel! U ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah just give me a sec!" He yelled. I waited a couple of minutes until he came. "Let's go!" I said.

I ran out the building with Daniel close behind. We finally stopped running since we had reached my house. We walked in and walked upstairs to my room. "Are u gonna ask her out?" Daniel asked.

"Who?" I said acting clueless. "Ashley! You fool!" He said. "Oh uh....yeah...I don't know? She probably doesn't like me!" I stated.

"She so likes you!" He said. "Come on? You really think that?" I asked with hopefulness ringing in my voice.
"Yeah!" He says. I finished packing and we headed out the door. We're gonna get ourselves some girlfriends! Hopefully!

Ashley's POV

"Come on! Hurry up! Ash! The boys are almost here!" Becky yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled. And on cue the door bell rung. "I got it!" I yelled and ran down the stairs.

I was wearing my PJs that said smarty pants and matching shot shorts (pic above). I opened the door and there stood Conner.

Oh and his friend or whatever. "Hey! Come in!" I said. "Hey! And thanks! Sorry for crashing ur sleepover." Daniel said. "No problem. You know what they say the more the merrier." I said. What the heck was that.

Who says the more the merrier any more? "You look nice Ashley." Conner complimented. I blushed, and said thank you.

"Guys wanna watch a movie?" Becky asked. "Sure." We answered in sync. "Ooh! Can we watch a horror movie?" The boys asked. "Well....um-" I got cut off by Becky. "Yeah!" Becky answered.

"What about u Ashley?" Conner asked. I blushed cuz he sounded concerned. "Um...why n-not?" I stuttered. The boys put Paranormal 2 in.

(A/N Sorry I don't know about any horror movies. Sorry I'm not that type of person).

We were on the most scariest part of the movie when Becky, Daniel, and Conner were asleep. I tried falling asleep but it was no use. I started whimpering in fear. "Its okay Ashley. Come here." Conner whispered. I went up and he wrapped his arms around my waist and my head was on his chest. I started to slowly fall in a deep sleep.

*time skip*

Becky's POV
I woke up and saw my brother and my best friend cuddled up together. I squealed in my head and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Hey Becky! What are u doing?" Daniel asked. "Hey and I'm making cereal want some?" I asked. "Um yeah sure but I wanted to ask if u um...wanted to go out...on a d-date?" He asked. I squealed inside my head. And turned and said sure.

Conner's POV

I woke up and saw that Ashley was curled up next to me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I got up slowly trying not to wake her. That was total failure. Her beautiful brown eyes fluttered open.

"Morning Conner!" She yawned.

"Morning Ashley!" I replied. I think its time. Time to tell her how I feel about her.

"Hey um... Ashley um I was um wondering if you wanted to um....go out on a date with me?" I stuttered. She blushed. "I'd love too!" She replied with a sparkle in her eyes. I don't know what came over me but I started leaning in until we kissed.

Surprisingly she kissed back. It was starting to get heated but we were interrupted by a VERY loud squeal. We pulled away and we started blushing. This was such a "crushed" sleepover.

I hope u enjoyed. That was 1075 words! I'm so grateful for all my readers and followers! Thank u! Keep commenting and voting! I am taking requests! Thanks! Bye!
- E