"Lee its raining Cats and Dogs out here" I said scooting closer to her so I wouldn't get wet she shook her head at me opening the truck door she lifted me into the truck and closed the door before she ran to the drivers seat and got in I watched her shake out her umbrella before she put it in the back seat she started the car and put the heat on before she turned wipers on and backed out her yard into the street.

"Lee you are going to catch a cold if you don't wear a jacket" I said she laughed at me keeping her eyes on the road

"No I won't Gabs now be quiet so I won't crash I can't see anything" She said I looked in front of me I couldn't see anything myself I gripped the door handle as she drove slowly the wind shield wipers were going at its full speed.
"Gabs calm down, its just a little rain I'll have you at school in one piece" She said I glanced at her as she concentrated hard on the road in front of her turning around a corner I couldn't tell if we were close to the school or not so I closed my eyes waiting to arrive.

"Gabs we are here in one piece" Ash said amused I opened my eyes and we were in front of the school I saw students running into the building with there hood pulled up.

"I'm alive" I said jokingly she frowned at me while I grinned unbuckling my seat belt "That's not funny" She mumbled I laughed and leaned over kissing her while unbuckling her seat belt she moved and grabbed the sides on my head kissing me hard it felt like she was pouring her soul into me right now it was confusing but I took it and kissed her back with just as much before we both pulled back.

"Lee what was that for" I asked breathless she shrugged and smirked at me.
"Doesn't have to be for anything" She said kissing me again lightly before grabbed her umbrella and got out the car I pulled the hood up still confused as she opened the door and lifted me out she closed the door when she grabbed my bag keeping the umbrella over us.

"Lee everything is okay right" I asked slowly she looked at me nodding and kissing my forehead while she put her arm around my shoulder I sighed and wrapped my arm around her waist leaning on her as we walked to the building together.

(Ash POV)

I hope everything will turn out right today whoever the person was would regret it today, I had made sure that Gabriel had the best weekend this week just in case everything didn't go right I also had the best weekend her telling me she loved me was the best thing I've heard for years but I have a feeling that she didn't really remember because she was half asleep when she said it, I looked at her as I put the wet umbrella in the locker she was smiling to herself making me smile also I closed the locker and grabbed her hand as we started walking she was still in my hoodie trying to roll the sleeves up I chuckled and grabbed her arm and rolled them up for her.

"Thanks Lee" she said I nodded and enter the classroom.

"You two, where the hell have you been this weekend" Aly asked frowning at us as we sat down I shrugged we literally weren't bothered at all this weekend we both had turned off our cell phones.

"Nowhere why what happened," I asked hoping it had nothing to do with the text messages.

"Nothing we all wanted to hang out and neither of you were answering your phones" She said frowning at us I rolled my eyes at her I had Gabriel to hang with this weekend.

"Sorry I was at the Garage" I said she frowned and looked at Gabriel who was blushing I shook my head at her every single time.

"And where were you" She asked

"Boyfriends house" She said with a red face Aly looked at her before she smirked

"You lost it didn't you" She said quietly Gabriel looked at her with wide eyes shaking her head..