Someone to love

chapter 1: meeting Amanda

Louis pov

I only have 4 friends, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne. My bands name is one direction. I feel like Niall is the most liked one in the group. every girl loves him. and then there's me. I'm the most unliked person ever. But that's just my opinion. My next period is Drama. I have it in five minutes. I was basically running. I bumped into someone knocking over their books. "I'm so sorry." I said helping the girl with her books. "its okay. I'm Amanda Halo by the way." she said smiling. she was starring at me. she probably thinks I'm ugly as shit. " Do I know you? Wait. Your Louis Tomlinson!" Amanda said sounding excited. "Yeah I am." I said looking at the ground. we were now walking together. " Wow." she said. "what?" I said. i looked up at her. " Your Louis fucking Tomlinson. I love you." Amanda sounded serious. " How can you love a loser like me?" I asked her. "Your not a loser! Your my inspiration!" Amanda said losing the smile on her face. " No I'm a loser." I said to her. "Listen, You are freaking hot as fuck! I have to go to Spanish now, but here's my number." Amanda smiled. She's really pretty. and her hazul eyes. wow. "thanks." I smiled at her. I walked into my drama class and plopped down at my desk. "Louis!" a girl screamed out. A girl might actually like me! "Where's Niall?!"the same girl screamed out. "Um I'm not sure!" i screamed back. I tried to sound happy. My teacher came in. "Alright, settle down." ms. Nicklby said. I love drama. I always liked the idea of escaping who you are and being someone different. I got out my book and a pencil. I snuck my phone underneath my desk and texted Amanda.

Me: Hi this is Louis ;)

A: o hi! ;*

Me: how's Spanish?:/

A: ehh boring:/

Me: o maybe I can take u out for dinner? :)

A: sure pick me up at 7!

Me: ok gtg:D

I can't believe Amanda said yes! I'm so excited! ahhhh!

Amanda's pov

I'm really excited for me and louis' date. I don't get why Louis doesn't believe in himself. he's literally perfect. I don't get it. Girls would die to date him. I love Louis. He's my favorite. the bell rang. Time to go! I met up with my bestfriends Isabella and Marianne. I didn't tell them about my date. "Hey guys!" I exclaimed. "Look who's excited!" Marianne said. Isabella laughed. I frowned. "So did you here story of my life yet!?" Isabella asked. "Yeah it was awesome!" I answered. " I loved it!" Marianne said. I nodded. " I have a date with Bryan again. " Marianne said. " wow things are getting serious huh?" I asked. "yeah they really are." Marianne answered. "What about you and Kyle?" I asked Isabella. "We're good." Isabella answered. "What about you,Amanda?" Isabella asked. should I tell her about the date? what do I do? "umm I didn't want to tell you this but I have a date with Louis Tomlinson." i quickly said. "What? the Louis Tomlinson?"Marianne asked. "uh yeah ." "O my god!" Isabella said quickly. its 3:00. "I've got to go!bye!" I said to them. They waved. I got into my car and drove off.

Louis' pov

I was on the bus with a bunch of freshman. I sighed. I mean I'm excited about me and Amanda. but I just met her. the bus came to my stop. The boys are always home before me. So it wasn't a surprise when I saw them. "Ayyyye tommo!" Liam said. I have to be happy. The reason why I'm so depressed is because of all the hate I get. I have feelings you know. I love Niall I don't hate him. He's like my brother. I just feel like he's popular. And that's fine. I'm just jealous. They were all finishing homework and I did mine. It was easy. I only had drama and science homework. I usually get a lot but not today I guess. Anyway, I took a shower. I got dressed and did my hair. I wore a black and white suit and black vans. My hair was a quiff. my stylists did it. I checked the time 6:45.

Amanda's pov

It was 6:45 and that's about 25 mins away from our date! I'm so excited! I can't wait! I'm wearing a baby blue dress with rhinestones on the top and its poffy from my waste to my knees and sparkly heels. Isabella did my hair and Marianne did my make-up. 'BEEEEEEPP' "he's here!" I yelled. "Isabella! I can't believe one of my best friends is going on a date with Louis Tomlinson!" Marianne said excitently. "I know I know!" Isabella practically yelled. I ran outside and jumped in his car. " You look awesome Lou!" I said to him. " No you look beautiful. Not me" he said with his head down. I was depressed now. my idol dosnt like himself? "Lou you are so perfect!" I said seriously. "Whatever." he said sadly. his voice was breaking. "You should know you are-" he cut me off. "let's just go." He said almost crying. there was really no need for arguing even though i know I'm right. "okay." i said. he drove off. I almost cried. why would he think that? he's awesome. I don't get it. I know a lot of things about lou and I mean ALOT. What can I say? I'm a proffesenial fan girl!

A/N Hi guys im going to be updating a lot lately since its the weekend! OH SHIT I FORGOT TO ASK U GUYS!.......WATCH THE SOML VIDEO NOWWWW! xxx Mandy xxx

Anyways, it was a sad moment. LOUIS DIDN'T LOVE HIMSELF! like what the fuck! I thought he was 'sass master from doncaster'. literally my whole life has been a lie! first I find out my my parents were murdered, then I find out I have 5 half brothers?!,then I meet them and they hate me ( Andrew Jacob Justin Anthony and Christian.) and now my idol LOUIS TOMLINSON DOSNT LOVE HIMSELF! This isn't my day. or month. so far April's been a total bust. except that I'm on a date with Louis!

Louis' pov

I really like Amanda, I really do. I mean I'm the same old Louis everyone knows. I'm sassy and funny. I'm hiding depression. I'm just depressed. We arrived there at like 7:15. I opened her door and smiled at her. "Thanks." she said smiling back. "no problem!" I said. she stepped out of the car. paparazzi filled the parking lot. "oh god." I mumbled.

Amanda's pov

Fans started to show up... "LOUIS I LOVE YOU!!!!" someone in the crowd shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT SLUT?!" another girl shouted. "Dont let them get to you love." he whispered to me. I smilied. "EWWWWW REALLY LOU YOU CAN DO BETTER!" someone else screamed. security backed fans away. it wasn't a surprise when a girl hit Paul in the balls. poor paul. " You okay?" Louis asked. Paul was wheezing. "UHHH....GO.....NOW....LAST....CHANCE...BEFORE.....ATTACK!" that was kinda funny. we walked in the door and all eyes on us. of course. I got nervous. Louis got us a table and a girl with blonde hair and green eyes showed us a table. She seated us. "hi guys! Welcome to Toni's. Kayla will be your waiter." she smilied and walked away. "So how are you liking London?" Louis asked with the fakest smile ever. "It's okay. I mean I like New York a little better." I said. there was really nothing to talk about. I know almost everything about him. So it wouldn't be easy to get to know him. I guess that's the perks of being a directioner. "So tell me about your life." Louis said. "well when I was little, my parents split up and then my dad put me up for adoption." I said. "my parents are divorced to. but wow!" Louis said. "My 'mom' won't tell me my real last name though." I told Louis. "Hey maybe I can help!" Louis told me. "I'm not sure..." i said. our food came. Louis let me try some of his food. "WAIT LOUIS IS THERE HONEY IN HERE?!" I asked practically screaming. "yea why." he asked. "OH NO IM ALLERGIC TO HONEY I CAN DIE TAKE ME TO HOSPITAL PLEASE!" I screamed. "O MY GOD OK OK I'LL TAKE YOU!" Louis said frantically moving. He left the money on the table. We ran out.

We got to the hospital. "HELP SHE'S HAVING AN ALLERGIC REACTION!" Louis screamed.

Louis' pov

I didn't know what to do. But Amanda really looked like my mum. The nurses took her into a room. They gave her a shot. "Um can I talk to you outside for a minute?" a nurse asked me. "sure." I said nervously. "your Louis Tomlinson right?" the nurse asked me. "Well um look we found her birth certificate."the nurse gave me her certificate.

Amanda Elizabeth Tomlinson

Mother: Loha Tomlinson

Born 12/24/98

"AMANDA'S MY LONG LOST SISTER?!" I screamed.

"Calm down Louis." the nurse said to me. "BITCH I WAS DATING MY LONG LOST SISTER I CAN'T CALM DOWN!"