I ran up the stairs and saw the melanin goddess herself but she was fighting Jen.

"Get the fuck off me." She said struggling to push of Jen but she was resisting.

Punches and kicks were getting thrown around left and rights.

"Never you back stabbing ass bitch!" She screamed.

I ran over to Cassandra and pulled her away from Jen. That Luke guy came over and pulled Jen away.

"What the hell did I even do to you?"

"You know what you fucking did you bitch!" She screamed back.

"Actually if she knew she wouldn't have asked." Luke muttered.

I started laughing and Jen gave me the evil eye and she tried to hit me but Luke was still holding her back.

Jen was the one who would shoot up a school and then go to the cops and say she got shot in her leg when she did it her own self. Jen is crazy and she needs to go to an asylum. I thought I was bad.

"You know what you did. Why would you do what to me? I thought we were friends and you just did that? After all we've been through?" Jen said as she started sobbing.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET ANY BETTER WHICH WE ARE FUCKING NOT BUT HOW WHEN YOU WONT TELL ME WHAT YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM IS YOU FUCKING UGHHHHH!" Cassandra yelled scrambling onto her feet. She was still in my arms like she should be. In those couple of hours, I missed her so much.

I pulled her closer to me and rested my chin on her head. Her hair was going in my mouth but I could give two shits. I'm just holding the love of my life. So the world can just stop moving.

I looked over at Jen who was still crying and she was out of Luke's grip. I trailed my eyes up to Luke and he was looking with us. I don't know what it was but he looked angry and upset for a second but he covered it up because it went away.

"Where is Kristen?" I asked

"I'm right here." She said.

I turned around and she swung something at my face. After that, everything just went black.

Luke's POV

"Yay I did it!" Kristen said jumping up and down.

She had dropped the wooden baseball bat on the ground as it started rolling.

"Bitch you ain't hit me." Cassandra said as she flung herself into Kristen.

Cassandra and Kristen fell to the ground. Cassandra was on top of Kristen and throwing punches left and right when Kristen was just trying to pull her hair and scratch.

I sighed and pulled Cassandra off of Kristen. Cassandra started hitting me and kicking me to resist like before but this time she wasn't going to get away with it.

"That's why I am." Jen said picking up the bat and attempting to hit Cassandra with it. She ducked and grabbed the bat with her left hand.

Jen's face turned from anger to frightened.

"Cassandra I am so sorry." She said backing up from her.

This was never part of the plan. The whole plan was to get Cassandra and Drew into a room. Make them break up. Beat the shit out of them. And then she comes back to me so I can have her back.

I looked at Cassandra and she looked so mad.

She yanked the bat away from Jen and threw it down the stairs.

"Bitch you have 10 minutes to get the fuck out of my house before I fucking kill y-" she said as I shoved the gorilla tranquilizer in her arm.

Don't ask me where I got it from but eBay is a wonderful place.

She turned around and looked at me as if she were going to cry. Her knees gave out and she fell onto the floor with her eyelids shut.

"Nice Luke." Jen breathed out.

"Yeah yeah okay okay where are we going to take them now?" I asked. I wasn't so okay with this plan now. We were supposed to basically beat them up and then take them our separate ways. Basically it's kidnapping.

"We're going to California and then we when they're separated, we knock them out again and we bring them back here." Jen said picking up Cassandra's leg and turning her down the stairs.

"WAIT JEN! YOU CAN KILL HER DOING THAT!" I screamed at her. She was not going to kill her.

"Yeah I would listen to your friend Jen." A voice said from down the stairs.

We all looked and I almost died.

--------------------------------------------

Guys I had came to the conclusion that I will end the book at chapter 40. But don't die because I'm going to have to make a sequel like you already know.

Also 1.1k?! Guys thank you so much for you support on my book! I honestly love all your comments and votes but UGLY_AND_PROUD_28 your comments give me so much life.

I don't know what I would do without you guys. I'm trying to add more people into the chapters but I'm trying to get more of you guys involved.

Comment or DM me on watt pad if you wanna be in my book.

Don't be a ghost reader.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Thanks for reading and Lots of love ❤️