Nothing she was saying is an excuse. There are still other ways to make money. I am not moved by her sob story at all.

"You ain't gotta worry about me disrespecting yu in your house no more." I said.

"Good." she said crossing her arms.

"I'm movin out."

*

*

*

*

*Aery POV*

"Cam!! I'm ready to go now!" yelled upstairs to my brother.

"And yu would yell wen I'm tryna put my baby to sleep. And I just took Ray home.. " He said walking down the stairs with Niala.

"Oops.. I'm sorry. And why you ain't tell me you was taking him home? I wudda jumped in the car." I said.

"Do you absolutely HAVE to go now. Cuz I got stuff to do...like not driving you home." He said...tryna be smart.

"Yes. I need to go home now. I gotta pack my stuff so I can leave tomorrow." He getting on my nerves.

"Did you even ask the man if you could live widd him?" He doing the most...

"No Cam! Dang...imma just show up. He'll be ayt... What he gone do? Tell me no? I don't think so." I said.

"You need to call...his baby mama might not want you over there." Cam said. This Niggs stupid As'f.

"Care bout wat that bitch thank. Cuz I give a fuck about wat she gotta say 12."

"Damn Aery..yu ain't gotta get all upstate SC on me. Talkin bout 'Care' and '12'." He said laughing.

(You wouldn't get it if yu not from Pendleton, SC)

"Anyways...is you gone take me home Cam? " I'm getting impatient.

" Imma let yu drive yourself home. But if there is as little as a scratch on my Benz..imma know something." He said handing me the keys.

"Yu ain't told me nothin. Imma fuck yo shit all up. " I said leaving out the door.

"Oh yea" I said opening it back up.

"When am I gone me LaLa's mama???" I really wanna meet her. She gotta be pretty cuz Niala is beautiful .

"Iown know..." He said and walked up the stairs. TF is his problem. And why come every time I ask about LaLa mama he get sad?

*

*

*

*

*Cam POV*

Damn I miss Searah. Everytime I look at LaLa I see her. I wish she would talk to me...but I know she still mad. I guess y'all confused..so let me tell yu the story.

I met Searah Banks my senior year of high school. She had moved here from The Caribbean. She was bad too... I mean she had ass AND titties. A lot of dudes had stepped to get tryna holla...but she wasn't havin that. She shut them down real quick. She didn't do that to me..... Me and Searah started talking and I found out that she was hella smart. She said that she was tryna get into a HBCU. She came to the states to get a better education and she was staying with her aunt and uncle.

We started chillin and from then we was inseparable. I asked her to be my girl after a while and she agreed. Man I love that girl. We spent everyday together. I used to sneak up to her room and spend the night with her. Them was the good ole days . But..a few months after we started dating she left school. I tried texting and calling her but no answer. I would go to her house and no one would answer. I went to her house one last time. Her aunt came to the door talking bout I ruined Searah's life and I will never see her again.

That broke my heart. I loved they girl with every fiber in my being and here get aunt is telling me I can never see my love again. Imma be real shit widd y'all..I cried when I got home. I ain't a bitch or anything..don't get me fucked up but she was my heart.

As the months went by I got over her a little... I was still sad and all but I was making it. I had graduated high school and started working. Everything was going fine but one morning I woke up to a loud knock on the door. I didn't pay it any attention cuz I thought mama was gone answer it. But then somebody started beeping the horn. I got up and opened the front door and I seen Searah's car speeding away. I started to run after it but my foot hit something. It was a car seat with a newborn baby in it. I was confused as hell but I brought the baby in the house. I took the baby out and she looked just like me. I was kind of putting things together in my head when I seen a piece of paper in the car seat. I laid the baby back down and read the paper. Searah explained to me that 'Niala' was my baby. She also said that she couldn't take care of her and continue to do good in school. She said that she wasn't or still isn't allowed to see me. So this baby is now my responsibility.

And here we are today..I have yet to see Searah. Our daughter is healthy and taken care of...but I miss her. Imma try to call her..I know she ain't gone answer but it's worth a try.

*Phone Ringing*

*Phone Ringing*

*Phone Ringing*

"Hello?? Cam?"

_____________________

Comment!!!!

Please excuse my mistakes!!!!