Chapter 4

When I reached the cafeteria I had no idea where to go. There were a few lines, each leading to a different food distributing area. I must've looked lost because soon a guy walked up to me and asked if I needed help.

"Hey, you new here? You look lost." He said. He looked really nice. He had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and an athletic body. He wore a blue muscle shirt, black basketball shorts, and black adidas sandals.

"Um, yeah. I'm John." I said, holding out my hand.

He shook it, "I'm Jason. I'll show you around if you like."

He paused and then said, "You into sports, or do you just have a great body?"

I blushed. Shit.

"Uh yeah, I've done sports basically since I could walk haha"

"Awesome. You'll love the gym here, and the field! It's amazing." He said and grabbed my hand and lead me to the table where his friends were.

He brought me over to a table with two other guys sitting down at it.

"Everyone," He said, getting their attention.

They turned and looked at him.

"This is John- um.. John I don't remember you saying your last name?"

"Watson. John Watson." I said.

"Ah. Well guys, this is John Watson. He's new here and is really good at sports."

They both smiled at me.

"Alex." Said one of the guys. He had really red hair, green eyes, and very large muscles, but he wasn't a big guy. However, I sure as hell wouldn't want to meet him in a black alley.

"I'm Charlie." Said the other. He had brown hair and blue eyes. Beautiful light blue eyes. They almost looked magical! I've never seen eyes that look as gorgeous as his. He wasn't as muscular as the other guys, but he wasn't weak looking. He had pierced ears, and light pink lips, and was wearing a plaid button up shirt and jeans.

He was gorgeous.

I smiled and sat down next to them.

It was nice. We started taking for a bit but then my stomach growled and they realized I hadn't eaten yet. So they all got up, stood in line with me and we talked there.

After I grabbed my meal we sat back down at the table, laughing at a joke Alex just said.

Soon Charlie turned to look at me.

"So who's your lucky flatmate this year?" He said, doing a very flirty wink afterwards.

"Some guy named Sherlock Holmes." I said rolling my eyes.

They all stopped eating/chewing and stared at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Sherlock Holmes is what." Jason said, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, where to begin..." Charlie said rolling his eyes.

"For starters, he's a psychopath." Jason said.

"He's into all that detective and police stuff. He considers himself to be a 'consulting detective' he made it up. But the crazy thing is, police actually go to him for help!" Charlie started.

"The police don't consult amateurs." I said.

"Sherlock isn't an amateurs that's for sure. He's got a brain that works like a computer, better even! He can look at you for 5 seconds and tell you everything about yourself."

I nodded my head, not wanting to inform them that I already experienced that.

"He's also the biggest sociopath you'll ever meet. He doesn't feel feelings. He's a cold hearted stone wall, that's what he is. I've never seen him laugh, or even smile. He just sits there with a dead look on his face. Probably thinking he's better than everyone else.."

He never laughs or smiles? I just met him and it seemed like he couldn't stop smiling..odd

"Another thing is he's totally gay. Can you believe that? A faggot living in our school."

He paused.

"Ah, sorry Charlie. No pun intended." He looked over at me. "Charlie's bisexual, doesn't like the 'f' word."

I nodded my head. Probably not the best time to tell them I'm bisexual as well..

"One of these days, Sherlock is going to get bored, and he's gonna be the one who put the dead body there at the crime scenes.. He gets off on it. Fucking psychopath.."

"He's just so fucking creepy! Stay. Away. From. Sherlock. Holmes."

Just then the bell rang for us to get into our dorms.

Stay away from Sherlock Holmes...