7. There's a siren in the middle of the night! [1] has tried to escape with [3] as accomplice, however they are both caught, who blames whom, and what is their punishment? Do the other house-mates suffer for it?

            -  Onity and Mike tried to escape the house, however were caught and the siren woke everyone else up. The host allows the dead tired Tyler, Alex, and Unity decide Onity and Mike's punishment. The three decide that the two have to sleep on the kitchen floor for the rest of the night. It's not really that clean and it's hard as concrete. There is one floor mat by the sink. Good luck Mike, Onity.

8. The next task appointed for them arrives in the form of a letter and a pack of bendy wires. They pick up the letter and read that housemates [2] and [4] must make a cube using the fewest number of wires possible within 30 minutes of time.

Do they manage it?

          - Tyler and Unity have to make a cube using the fewest number of wires within 30 minutes. They both scoff at it, and Unity, after a bit of messing around, is able to create a cube out of three wires. Tyler on the other hand soon realizes that it's not that easy and he can't understand how Unity did that. He gets really frustrated and gives up on beating the kid, making a cube out of six wires. They really didn't need 30 minutes. 

9. That evening, they find alcohol in the refridgerator and a karaoke machine in the living room. However, it is incredibly hard to set up and it's instructions are in Japanese. [3] and [6] are bullied into geting it sorted. How do they get on?

            -  Mike and Alex have to set up the karaoke machine with the Japanese instructions. Sadly neither of them have translation powers like Onity and Unity, nor do they have the alcohol to make it seem more understandable. While Mike tries to use the very little visual aid on the instructions, Alex gives up on any sort of reading and tries to figure it out by scanning the pieces. They're able to get most of it together, and it works, but for some reason they still have a few extra parts? Oh well. 

10. Eviction time! Eviction this time is based upon house-mates behaviour and performance in the last week, and sadly, [1] and [3]'s escape attempt has not impressed the higher hand.

[1] or [3] must go, choose, and have them say goodbye.

       - It's either Onity or Mike. They're both really regretting that escape attempt, but it comes down a vote. Unity votes to evict Onity, and only gives a shrug as his answer. Alex votes to evict Mike, mostly because he under preformed in their challenge. Tyler has to choose between Onity and Mike. It feels awesome to choose who stays and who goes, but between your boyfriends? He's given a coin to flip and it lands on tails, which is Onity. Onity gets evicted, hugs his boyfriends goodbye, and is gone. Unity then grins and declares himself the kind of the house. 

11. Confessions Time! Having been together for two weeks, how do the house-mates feel about the others? How do they feel about the evictions? Let's listen to them now.

          - Unity thinks everything has been a lot of fun and he can't wait to win. He believes he can beat the last three adults. As far as his opinion on them, they're all pretty cool. Humans are cool. 

          - Alex says though they all have their flaws, they're all pretty cool. Tyler and Mike really remind him of some people and he can't help but mutter about his crush on them. But he knows he's out of bounds. Unity is a lot of fun for a kid and Alex really likes looking after him. 

         - Mike likes them all, but is worried Alex doesn't like him. He already loves Tyler, and Unity is cute. 

         - Tyler thinks Unity is serious competition. He thinks he can beat the other two, but Unity is who he's got his eye out for beating. The little kid will have it coming to him.