Shoutout To My Bestfriend/Sister

This is a shoutout to my best friend and sister, Louri. @louri16

I love you to death. I would do anything for you. You are the truest of all friends I will ever have. You are like a sister to me. I know you like I know the back of my hand. You're one of the most stubborn people I know but that's okay, we're stubborn together. I would die for you, that's how much I love you. If anyone ever hurts you, they had better hope that I don't find out who they are because I will literally beat them to a pulp, nobody hurts my family.

You're beautiful, don't ever let anyone tell you different. I don't know if you'll like me mentioning this on here but I'm going to anyway because you have every right to hear this, your scars and cuts are battle scars, Jeff is right, you should be proud of them. I know you're not proud of them, but you should be, you should be proud of yourself for surviving, for not killing yourself. Your scars are beautiful. I am so proud of you, prouder than anyone has ever been of you, I will support you forever and always.

Please never leave me behind. You are the reason I live. You are the reason I'm able to get through all of this stuff. You are always there for me no matter what. We can get through anything together. I love you, Louri!