Chapt. 26 **POSSIBLE TRIGGER**

**POSSIBLE TRIGGER**

January 11, 2013

Today I was raped by my boyfriend. This shocked the hell out of me, I never expected it. Then again, who actually expects to be raped? It's just not something you can predict.

I'm still in denial even though I know that this happened. I'm just coming to terms with it. It's not easy to get through. I actually came home and started bawling my eyes out. I was traumatized.

Now here's what happened:

He is eighteen-years-old. I'm fifteen-years-old but I'll be sixteen in April. We have been dating for almost two months. I went over to his house to hang out with him, his mom and his sister were there. We played Twister and I beat John every time, but his sister beat me every time. We sang karaoke too. We had a lot of fun.

His mom had a few drinks, she had John give her a few glasses of it. On a side note, I think she needs help, because it seems like she uses alcohol to make her problems go away. Anyway, it was around 9:30PM that she passed out. And his sister was sleeping.

When we were upstairs, he forced my pants and underwear down, and he ate me out. He then allowed me to pull my pants back up. After pulling my pants back up, he grabbed me by the wrist, and walked me down the stairs to the entryway. I would have fallen down the stairs had I not willingly walked down the stairs.

He had gone down the second set of steps and entered his room. He had taken his shirt off and signaled for me to come down. I walked down there, unsure of what was happening. He then took off his pants and that's when I knew I had made a bad choice to walk down the second set of steps. He then came up close to me and began trying to take off my pants.

I began saying, "No, John, no," he raped me.