47

"I didn't even know we were related.... Let alone sisters." I say, stepping closer to Marlene. "I'm so sorry Marlene. Please come back to us." I plead, trying not to cry, I still can't get myself to believe her. I guess I have no reason not to... besides the fact that this has never been brought up before. Did she just find out or has she been keeping this from me all along? 

"I can't come back right now." She says, sucking in a breath and wiping her eyes. I nod, sniffing as the others stand in shock. 

"How long have you known this?" 

"A few days..." She answers, looking guilty. 

"And your just now telling me?" I ask, feeling hurt. I should have known as soon as she did. 

"Well yes, Tris, I was trying to blame you for "killing" mom when really it was all Dads fault... I'm so sorry." She says. I nod, hugging her.

"It'll all be okay... Maybe the gang should go back to New York and I'll stay here for a few days with you to work this out." She nods,

"I would like that - no, I need that."

Everyone in the group nods and I give them all a hug and pull Tobias aside so I can have a moment with him alone.

"Are you going to be okay?" He asks, putting his hands on my waist and tingles shoot up my spine. 

"I'll be alright." He nods and leans in, capturing my lips in sweet kiss. 

"I love you. " He says, kissing my cheek. 

"I love you too."