8

I wake up to knocking and snoring, "Open up! New York police."

My eyes widen, oh shit.

I don't say anything and shoot out of bed to the door, ignoring Fours groans. Even through my pounding headache and the urge to throw up I answer the door. "Beatrice Prior?"

I nod my head, "Yes..."

"Your parents Andrew and Natalie have filed a missing persons reprint for you."

I roll my eyes, like they care.

"Well I'm found, officers. I don't want to go back to them. I'm eighteen and am supporting myself."

They nod, "I suggest you tell her that." I nod, still nervous right. I did rob them of money.

"Have a nice day, ma'am."

Whew. That was a close one.

I walk back into my bedroom to find Four sexily laying on top of the bed. Shirtless and his shorts dangerously low. Remembering what happened last night and an sudden wave of confidence wash over me and I walk over to him and straddle his waist.

His eyes widen in surprise but he doesn't move, he just sets his hands on my hips.

"Who was that?" He asks curiously. I brush it off, "no one important."

I lean down and press my lips to his before he can question further. His lips move against mine in a sweet motion. He pulls away for a second, "your amazing."

I bite my lip, "Thanks, ba-" I quickly cut myself off, and feel my cheeks light up. I almost called him babe.

What is wrong with me??? We're not even together! I mean sure we like each other and everything but I only just figured it out yesterday!

He smirks, "Welcome, babe."

I groan and burry my head in his neck, "I hate you."

"No you don't," he says, pressing a kiss to my neck.

"I know," I sigh out, enjoying our proximity and the way we can be so comfortable with each other so fast.

I really like him.