13

Four knocked on the door for me.

I couldn't do it.

"Hello?" My mother asks, opening the door, she looks around at all of us and when she sees me tears spring in her eyes.

She rushes over to me, hugging me tightly, "Oh Beatrice!" She sobs, holding me tighter. But I'm stiff, I can't do anything. I can't hug her back. I can't even cry.

"I've been so worried about you," she says as she pulls away, "we got the police, search and rescue. And when we got the news you were happy in New York it made us so relieved. I'm so happy your okay." She says, kissing my forehead.

I give her a small smile, not sure if I can muster anything else.

"Whose your friends?" She asks, tears still in her eyes but a small grin on her lips.

"I-uh... This is F-Four, my boyfriend. Uriah, Marlene, Christina, Will, Zeke Shuana and Lynn."

Four puts his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Well, nice to meet you guys. Come on in." She sends us another warm smile then opens the door more for us to come in.

Uriah and Zeke head into the kitchen with my mom and Chris, Marlene and Lynn are already headed to creep through my old bedroom.

Jerks.

Four gives me a hug, "I'm proud of you. You did it." He says pulling away, I take a deep breath, "You helped me."

He shakes his head and presses a kiss to my lips, "You da bomb."

I pull away laughing, "oh my god." He just grins at me.

What a nerd.

"TRIS I FOUND YOUR OLD DIARY, WHOSE RYAN?!?" Christina tells from my room, laughing afterward. Oh god.

She found my middle school diary.

This will not end well.