41

Apparently Uriah and Marlene got in a fight about Mar's family and that she got upset with what he was saying so they went to bed angry and woke up apart. Her family lives in a small town in Texas, seeing as though she was like me and left her family to persue her dreams in New York. 

That's the only place we can think of that she would be, unless she actually ran away, just going wherever, but we're hoping thats not the case. So the gang and me plan on taking a long roadtrip down to Texas to find her. We're all worried. We've tried calling and texting and emailing, but nothing. No replies, no nothing. 

She won't even answer to Lynn, so that means its serious. 

We leave tomorrow morning to head to her old home in Texas, and if she's not there then I don't know what we'll do. 

But I can't help but feel like a part of this is my fault.... 

Flashback 

Marlene was being harsh to me again after I got back in from school, she wouldn't answer me and her eyebrows were drawn into a scowl. I didn't know why, she hasn't liked me since the start. "Why do you hate me?" I finally said, sitting next to her on the couch, it was just me and her here and the tension was thick. 

"You know why, Tris."  She said with a scowl, getting up to leave. 

"No, I don't!" I said, getting up to follow her, but she just walked into her room, slamming the door. 

It was weird because it would switch back and forth with me, like she was bipolar. Sometimes she was nice sometimes she was cold. But I have no idea what I did to her to make her feel like this, it hurts my feelings. I don't even know what I could have done, I've only known her for a few years and I have never/nor would I ever even think about hurting her, on purpose at least. 

Hmm, I guess we'll find out when we find her.